Author Topic: Twitch Plays Pokemon  (Read 34909 times)

Bump before page 2

Stream is currently playing a Pokemon pinball game to hold people over, silliness ensues
Ok, voting democracy for pokemon red so it could actually progress somewhere may have been boring, but at least it had some purpose.

People are voting democracy for loving pokemon pinball. lmao.

they shouldve used pokemon tcg

Apparently a save file for this playthrough was given out and people ported the team to Gen 2

...Air Jordan is actually a female

Oh, and Rick Ghastly grew to be level 50 by the end of the game

Okay, we're just playing bootleg Pokemon games now i guess
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 05:42:36 PM by Masterlegodude »

they shouldve used pokemon tcg

And then they did. Well... it was a couple of hours ago.

It would be funny if they played Pokemon Adventure (i couldn't find a download link for this one) or Sonic Adventure 7. They are the same game but with different level designs and graphics.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 07:19:31 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

they should try out telefang
yayyyy finalllllyyyyy someone else who likes telefang
i think

TWITCH HAS BEATEN POKEMON RED
YAY
NOW ON TO GENERATION II

TWITCH HAS BEATEN POKEMON RED
YAY
NOW ON TO GENERATION II
it would sure be a true achievement if they did all the games
gen 2 is i think the longest and they gotta do kanto again so yknow the ledges will still be there to laugh at them

gold/silver/crystal confirmed. they changed the game that the channel is playing. 10 hours to start!

it would sure be a true achievement if they did all the games
Oh god imagine when they get to diamond and pearl.

they'll never see the light of day.

if they ever get to gen 3 they'll never be able to do the stuff you do with the bike

eh, the novelty's gone. Should have stopped it when it finished pokemon red

eh, the novelty's gone. Should have stopped it when it finished pokemon red
i'm hoping they're adding something new such as instead of an anarchy and democracy bar it could be like an id, superego, and ego triangle
it'd be also a rework of the entire game but what if they had two streams going on and they were the respective rivals
and whichever side loses has to just fight the regular rival but still that'd be neato beano keeno jean-o

if they ever get to gen 3 they'll never be able to do the stuff you do with the bike
yeah, but you dont really need it