Poll

Should there be more star clusters then the 1 we have now?

Yes
No
I don't partcipate in Interstellar Tensions but I still vote because I'm a friend

Author Topic: Interstellar Tensions - Futuristic Nation RP  (Read 29668 times)

They can't look into something that doesn't have windows, why aren't you understanding this, you can have all the FTL travel you want, you'd have to be within a noticeable distance to properly record anything, and it's not like these interstellar models have just a pair of 'eyes' either, they can see all around themselves for battle/traversing effectiveness.
X-ray, infrared, that sort of stuff.

These things are possible.

Besides, these drones would be tiny as stuff.

That's still 2 more then you had before. Again, don't add random planets. Fix it. You had 6. Now you have 8. Those 2 planets didn't randomly join you for no reason. Fix it.

What the forget, you just randomly added 6 new planets to your empire. Fix it back. Now.
Aren't they star systems?

Remember that cyan one I got with that race a while back?

Yeah, I added that and another one. For the other one is was just another planet of those dudes.

There's your reason.

TC gathering drones take in asteroids and grind them up.  Hungry hungry hippos mofos

Remember that cyan one I got with that race a while back?

Yeah, I added that and another one. For the other one is was just another planet of those dudes.

There's your reason.
Okay, I talked with grunter (he's a moderator too, dun dun dun) and we both agreed. We're done with your stuff. You know everything you did. The FR is voided.

WHhile I didn't exactly agree to anything, I certainly am upset, and considering you just told the OP that you're having two more planets I have no problem with you being thrown out

A TC Goliath-Class gathering drone breaks down outside of the Soverinian space, at galactic NNE, four systems away.  It sends out a distress call.  It requires a strong craft to tow it since it weights about as much as a football stadium.

OOC:  Are there portals?  And if so, when invented?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 02:00:02 AM by SWAT One »

WHhile I didn't exactly agree to anything, I certainly am upset, and considering you just told the OP that you're having two more planets I have no problem with you being thrown out

True, you didn't actually agree, but me and you have like this telepathic thing, so I knew in your mind that you agreed.

No portals, Swat One.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 02:01:20 AM by mlockha »

They are not planets.

Let me find that post I made a while back, hold on...:
that's a really big claim ;-;

FR's reach extends to the cyan solar system next to them. The inhabitants, a race of small humanoid creatures named the Vakun, gain their trust after FR doctors eliminate a virus that nearly wiped out their species.

They have the uncanny ability to produce anything.

They are not planets.

Let me find that post I made a while back, hold on...:
That only accounts for one planet. I call them planets for ease of reference. Anyways, me and grunter are done with your stuff. Goodbye.

No portals, Swat One.
Thanks.  Just making sure.

Are we allowed to research them?

Thanks.  Just making sure.

Are we allowed to research them?
You can research them, but it's gonna take a long ass time with lots of trial and error (<- taken from grunterdbnumbers)

You can research them, but it's gonna take a long ass time with lots of trial and error (<- taken from grunterdbnumbers)

Or you could simply post the source material,  I'm fine with the researching them but it'll be a slow process, both icly and oocly with quite a bit if not mostly trial and error