Author Topic: jesse1012 2.0 is Mr. Queeba  (Read 6449 times)

I meant im loving with mr queeba, sorry.
hoooly stuff

biggest loving plot twist ever

Double post, why dont we post our ips and show that we have diff ips?

So you're admitting to purposely trying to piss off Mr. Queeba?

No, I mean that I was making a joke app, calm down

Uh? What? Try making sense, buddy.
Did you seriously not get what I said? man you're more dense than I thought.  Anyway - I'm saying that it's funny for you to say it's not your job to find out who alts are, considering that you made that drama attempting to figure out who "kitty Moonlight" is.  Well played argument, you lost all your credibility of calling me a moron.

Did you seriously not get what I said? man you're more dense than I thought.  Anyway - I'm saying that it's funny for you to say it's not your job to find out who alts are, considering that you made that drama attempting to figure out who "kitty Moonlight" is.  Well played argument, you lost all your credibility of calling me a moron.
listen, i don't blindly defend people

but wound, you've played all your cards.

at this point it's just pathetic

The last time I saw you, you said you were leaving these forums for good.

remember the time when wound said he was leaving the forums forever

lol

remember the time when wound said he was leaving the forums forever

lol
forever is relative jesse

it could be in a gabillion years or two months

think about it

brown town blaze vs idethebird

listen, i don't blindly defend people

but wound, you've played all your cards.

at this point it's just pathetic

Considering I do take your posts seriously most of the time I care to ask what you mean by it's pathetic? that I'm arguing against Taboo?

Holy forget pagestretch, think before you post, Zan.

Hostuff didn't know the picture was that big and I can't edit it

Considering I do take your posts seriously most of the time I care to ask what you mean by it's pathetic? that I'm arguing against Taboo?
just the fact that you're still coming back here and picking fights

what's your angle?

-snippidysnop-

h-hey brown town blaze, you're a cuhun- cuhunt, cun- cunt!

Gonna post to eliminate page stretch