Author Topic: Forums being slow  (Read 1534 times)

Okay, yeah.
The forums did slow down for about 5 minutes there and did at one point kick into the backup.

It was short lived. I'm guessing that somebody is trying to damage the connection, but failing.

op ur slow lel

The forums are working normally for me right now.

I tried again and it got even worse fml

I tried again and it got even worse fml

do you live in the middle of nowhere?

do you live in the middle of nowhere?
no actually I live RIGHT next to a decently sized city, but I'm literally one block down the road too far for the cable companies, so all we can get is this stuffty satellite internet with a data cap and ridiculously high prices

Speedtests to the closest server really mean nothing in relation to the forum. Regardless, the CloudFlare server that's hosting this site for me is located in San Francisco, so I'll post my test to there:

Mediocre.

no actually I live RIGHT next to a decently sized city, but I'm literally one block down the road too far for the cable companies, so all we can get is this stuffty satellite internet with a data cap and ridiculously high prices
not possible to get DSL or something ?

not possible to get DSL or something ?
is that dial-up? I think we can get dial-up. but the thing is, sometimes the satellite internet isn't so slow, really late at night (usually from around 12:00 to 5:00) it's always way faster, and before we hit the data cap it's also faster but that happens in just a few days because my sister's an idiot
for example, here's a test I just took

ping it still bad but that can't really be helped :v

« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 06:55:18 AM by BlurIsBack »

My greatest wish would be to have a faster internet connection.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 06:39:47 AM by Tonkka² »

if you're having issues with your internet speed on browsers, i suggest increasing your MTU

hue

OT: The forums are always slow.

if you're having issues with your internet speed on browsers, i suggest increasing your MTU
or you could just download more bandwidth