Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 227166 times)

Well gee, sORRy! I'll bet you there's people out there who are wondering however. These posts are to just give updates.
Chill...
Chill? What did he do that was angry? He's true. There is times where stuff happens (which is happening too often) and you don't have to post all about it.

There is times where stuff happens (which is happening too often) and you don't have to post all about it.
Ok fine...No promises if this will calm down or not, but seriously: I can't help it.

there's people out there who are wondering however. These posts are to just give updates.

Speaking of updates though, it's time to get decorative with the Reaper in this small yet Vinyl and Extra-Spoiler update:

->

Oh and yes, Toggable lights function has been added.

If only brick lights are possible

If only brick lights are possible
Brick lights like the lights on that old brick car made a long time ago? They can be possible for the function!

wow i missed allot everything looks awesome as usual

« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 08:59:13 PM by BlockoHeader2007 »

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Lamborghini_Gallardo_Superleggera_in_Paris.jpg
Make a car like this (ANY LAMBO THIS IS AN EXAMPLE) click the link to view ^
For forgets sake! I AM NOT TAKING SUGGESTIONS FROM ANYONE!!!! Stop making suggestions, and please leave this thread.

Besides screaming my head off, look who just got a surgical remake:

NHM Robin V2 (View in 3D)

Hey blocko, Why do you annoy me instead. Oh that's right, You won't get to me. So why don't you just use a sledgehammer and wreck your computer and then put it in the trash. And why are you TARGETING vehicle makers?. If i started making vehicles would you target me??.

Dont have to quote the entire thing

Nighthawk, Just ignore blocko. If you have to quote the entire thing you can as you wish :).

Dont have to quote the entire thing
You know what Blocko? You are the one to talk on this thread!. Stop being a hypocrite and leave this thread.