Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 227360 times)

K, sorry for suggesting it. On a side note.

This was about the only thing I could find in terms of mods. (The headlights): https://www.google.com/search?q=Ford+Raptor+body+mods&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJ1KyEj-fLAhXsnIMKHQgCCf8Q_AUICCgC&biw=1525&bih=734&dpr=0.9#imgrc=1jXNRxt-48jixM%3A

I didn't find any bumper mods that I didn't think had already been added.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 07:13:21 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

Bump so topic doesn't get too old.

Life is busy as you know it; I'm doing everything I can.

Keep at it man, but don't rush yourself. Do what you need to do, then you can work on your vehicles. :)

Nighthawk, we'll support you in any way possible. You can do what you want to do, and prioritize. It's easy to set goals and say, "Okay, I want to hopefully make a front bumper by (some date)" as an example.

If its possible, make a CVS part that lets you make a custom license plate with the casual 6 letters. Like 123456

It is possible, but I don't see a reason doing it.

I've decided to add CVS icons to the Raptor after its release. I just finished its launching teaser trailer, and I'm going to try to release this sometime around this weekend, later if not.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 10:37:55 PM by Night_Hawk »

Nice!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it :DDD.

I'm going to try to release this sometime around this weekend, later if not.

Hey, I'd love to release it earlier, but coming back into Honors Precalculus for the second trimester, and other various homework, and dealing with other things, I can't help it.

To celebrate the release of the Raptor, I made this photo from me in the desert.
Thank you, Nighthawk!