Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 227271 times)

More progress! I fixed the glitch in the Hiro with a new mesh of glass!

And, I've created something special, with the Robin 4WD being the first to test it out!

Click the image; it won't hurt.

nicely done.

I shall soon join you in this era of signalling!

I think now that I have a couple days off to do this, I'll start working on the new OP soon for this topic!

A quick life update too...well a couple actually. I'm done training in a different location for Abby's, and our Grand Opening for the one in my town is Friday!

Second, I'd like to go off topic for a second, and talk about a ride of the life time with my IRL Sidekick: Beta.

It needed repairs again of coarse, and I got consent to head up the hill to the Bike Shop to get it repaired. For another factor, I rode this for the first time into the city (I kept it in the neighborhood all this time), and boy does it get some attention. Also went down and rode it into Dutch Brothers for a drink.

Just thought i'd give an update incase someone wanted to know what was going on with the Sidekick IRL.

For a small Addon Progress, here's the Plasma Blaster in-game!

However I can't figure out how to make the projectile glow. I made the materials "Self Illuminate" in the Blender 2.49 exporter, but it doesn't seem to work in-game.

What face pack do you use?

What face pack do you use?
Brown hair smilies/emotes or whatever they're called.

Brown hair smilies/emotes or whatever they're called.
Could you send me the face pack URL or download?

However I can't figure out how to make the projectile glow. I made the materials "Self Illuminate" in the Blender 2.49 exporter, but it doesn't seem to work in-game.
Set the material as "shadeless" in the materials window in blender.

Could you send me the face pack URL or download?
Just search it up please. I don't have time to.

Set the material as "shadeless" in the materials window in blender.
snip
Ill try that when I can. Super busy here at Abbys.

Every time you write "Abbys" I almost read it as "Arbys." Is it just me?

Every time you write "Abbys" I almost read it as "Arbys." Is it just me?

Nightys - We have dah carz.

Nightys Legendary Addons Topic- We have dah carz.
Both Abby's and Arby's

I'm going to try to focus more on re-designing the OP. I've been having to work and stuff, and making the cover was the first thing to start with.

Do you guys have any suggestions for the new OP design?