Author Topic: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Game Discussion  (Read 1952 times)

I'm too lazy to make a whole megathread thing, so if anyone wants to feel free to PM me it and I will edit it into this post here.

So, does anyone have the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?  If so, what is your opinion of them, and what mods do you use/find to be the best?

Stalker Wiki Page

The Games (Not in chronological order, but in order of release):

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat

discuss!

All of them are amazingly fun. I'm trying to reinstall Misery Mod for CoP but it takes so long to DL and I'm afraid it might still be buggy as forget.

Misery 2.0 was released a while back with some major issues (iirc the flashlight wouldn't work right, i think they fixed it)

Misery 2.0 was released a while back with some major issues (iirc the flashlight wouldn't work right, i think they fixed it)
Pfft more like it crashed 24/7. I actually hit a point where I couldn't complete story missions because it would crash if I tried.
2.1 is out, so here's hoping.

played them all, great games

survarium looks stupid though :((

I want Survavrium soooo bad.

e:

WELP, CLEAR SKY CRASHES WHEN I ENTER THE GARBAGE

WOOHOO
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 06:21:38 PM by blazerblock2 »

i want to play one of them in the series but whenever i think about it something speaks to me

don't get it blockguy, don't get it

Get it.  Get it now.  Shadow of Chernobyl, buy it.  Love it.

i want to play one of them in the series but whenever i think about it something speaks to me

don't get it blockguy, don't get it
Get the whole series, it's really easy to get into. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes open world FPS rpg like games. Something like fallout but guns actually work more like guns.
I didn't know if I was gonna like it and blam, 30+ hours on all three games.

Fun Fact: The guass rifle is a reference to the fallout 1 gauss rifle. Also I like how you unload the magazine from the guns that you pick up. Just like the original Fallout, that way you weren't wasting ammo when you reload.

gauss
im sorry
30+ hours on all three games.
pffft

goml scrubno CoP because i have the retail version of it

im sorrypffft

goml scrubno CoP because i have the retail version of it
I'd have a lot higher than you if CoP with Misery actually worked though lol. I was rounding pretty hard when I said 30+.
I only got about half way through CoP but loving Misery crapped out on me. I refuse to play it without misery because that mod is just way awesome.

I'm gonna replay the whole series now though cause damn it was so much fun. Also yes this just became a contest to see who can get the most hours noob<3.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 01:55:34 PM by uno_da_cat »

stuffs about to get real mofo i'm installing stalkersoup