Roblox is Dead

Author Topic: Roblox is Dead  (Read 73075 times)

The ineffective wall of bricks for DM purposes, I presume

I declare this flame war officially over! David Baszucki (Roblox creator) has been contacted, apparently by a few people, about Rombom. David seemed apologetic and nice enough, ad told me he was talking to Rombom. so, I don't think we'll see any more of Rombom for a while.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 05:20:03 PM by CaffeineBoy »

I declare this flame war officially over! David Baszucki (Roblox creator) has been contacted, apparently by a few people, about Rombom. David seemed apologetic and nice enough, ad told me he was talking to Rombom. so, I don't think we'll see any more of Rombom for a while.
note to self: try what he did next time.

CaffeineBoy? You sir, are an awesome.

Im banned from Roblox for 3 days for saying BITCH in a private message.

Im banned from Roblox for 3 days for saying BITCH in a private message.

How dare you call someone a female dog? :o

It wasnt just anyone!

It was aviv  :cookieMonster:

I have really been wanting to use this one... :D

you're a little bit late RW... flame war is ovar.

It wasnt just anyone!

It was aviv  :cookieMonster:
Haha, that PM looked hillerious:
Your friend Sampapa (ROBLOX user: Sampapa) has invited you to join ROBLOX, the online virtual playworld. Sampapa says: BITCH At ROBLOX, you can build your very own virtual place that exists even when you're not online, and you can explore the thousands of places created by builders just like you. Hang out with your friends, chat, compete for awards, build together, or wage epic battles amidst the ever-changing backdrop of fully-destructible environments. http://www.roblox.com/default.aspx?ReferralID=99538 Anyone can create an account and play. Just click on the link above or paste it into your web browser to get started. Sincerely, ROBLOX.

Haha.

i hate roblox. you aren't aloud to say stupid or u get banned blockland u can say whatever u want

As a former Roblox player, before i discovered rtb and then blockland 1-8, I must inform you that the game was not that bad before. It was in fact twice as good as it is now. No curse filter, no kids, no handicapped servers such as "school come learn with us", the orginal maps were great for building air planes (the flying glitch that was eventually fixed), your weapon wasn't visible so no one could antisipate your attacks, and you could walk up to someone stick a rocket in them and watch them go flying around until they explode.