Author Topic: Roblox is Dead  (Read 72460 times)

Guys, just shut up about all of this, STOP FLAMING EACH OTHER! and Roblox is slightly better then blockland.

Roblox
Pros Great physics, you do not have to load custom content when joining a modded server, nice community, ability to host a server while your computer is off, you can make shirts and everyone will see them no matter what server you're on.

Cons A little bit buggy, the fact that it's getting invaded by blockland fans trying to spam up the roblox community. not true     ALSO its mega buggy, and laggy, also has an starfish community spamming up our forums, bugs, bug abusers

Blockland
Pros Easy building, the ability to create your own custom weapons, vehicles, maps, so easy a noob can do it

ConsArgh, where do i start? Alot of bugs, bug abusers, cannot host a server when ports not forwarded, cannot host a server when computer is off, you have to download custom content when loading a modded server, ass-hole community, un helpful community. Weve helped lots before
Red= Haha! your a comedian
Pink= Suuuuure

Roblox is where kids go to play with Blocks.
Blockland is SERIOUS business.

THATS IT
NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO ME
IM PISSED AS HELL
I CANT HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER
BY GOD IM UNLEASHING THE FIRE!

No, colten, your wrong, Roblox has autohosted servers.

Also you suck at flaming.

Guys, just shut up about all of this, STOP FLAMING EACH OTHER! and Roblox is slightly better then blockland.
OH oh? whats all this then? if you want us to stop, you should do it yourself cigarette!

Alot of bugs, bug abusers
name a few.
I can name alot for roblox, but, apparently, you only have a (biased) "few" bugs.
Collision much?

you do not have to load custom content when joining a modded server
...then how is it possible to use it?
content + not loaded = no content

nice community
maybe nice, but personally I would get tired of not understanding what anyone is saying. I will admit you have less arseholes but the engrish is a problem.

the fact that it's getting invaded by blockland fans trying to spam up the roblox community.
LOL.
Your the ones invading us.

cannot host a server when ports not forwarded
Not much of a con. It comes with anygame where you have your own server(as in, running on your computer.)

the ability to create your own custom weapons
You suck at listing pros, you can do this in roblox too, but since you failed to mention it, I am now switching gears and deleting file "robloxhasmodding.txt" from my brain.

OMG U CANT MOD ROBLOX THEREFORE IT SUCKS AND GETS OLD

Ok, I've corrected my system from your evil viruses.

things you failed to mention:
Roblox pros:
moddability
lua(apparently the developers believe its a pro)

roblox cons:
lag, baby lag! LAG BABY LAG!
horrible minifig
engrish community
limited saves
no trust system
monthly fees

Blockland pros:
moddability(you got some of it)
unlimited saves
different brick system allows for less lag and more bricks.
one time buy
trust system
good minifig

Blockland cons:
non downloadable custom shirts & such
no free online version.
physics am not the bestest.

overall, GTFO.
1) your EXTREEEEEEEEEeeeeEEEMLY biased(TO THE MAX! AWW YA!)
2) WE DONT INVADE YOUR FORUMS, GTFO OURS
3) YOU SAY YOU WANT TO END THE FLAME, YET YOU CONTINUE IT LIKE ITS OUT AND  EVERYONE IS IN AGREEMENT ON YOUR SIDE OF THE ARGUEMENT.

P.S. : Fap.

P.S.S. : If you decide to counter my flame, do it wisely. Unwise yielding of the fire will force it out of your hands and into the hands of blockland's community.

lol, I do suck at flaming, I guess my fires gone out

"drums"

lol, I do suck at flaming, I guess my fires gone out

"drums"
meh you just missed alot of the stuff that jumped out at me there.

I should've taken your flaming 101 class ):

Like i said before if you stay then the thread won't die =(
Like I said before, I like the last laugh =(

Seriously, is your life really that pathetic that you get amusement from flaming people on a f*cking forum for a game about building blocks? Does it add a little happiness to your pathetic, meaningless existence to come onto our forums and bitch about your worthless little game? do you enjoy getting the 'last laugh' when you 'prove' how great your game is to a bunch of people on the internet you've never met before? if you do, well, that's your choice, but you're really just making yourself look more and more stupid every time you post.

Trying to prove Roblox is better than Blockland to a community full of Blocklanders like like trying to prove that air is pink and the sun is actually -256oC.

Air is pink...0_0 seriously?

No, i was using a string of lies.

I'm going to keep posting here because I refuse to give Roblom the last word. Either we'll get the last word in, or some moderator/admin will lock it.

Badspot should get the last word.

1) your EXTREEEEEEEEEeeeeEEEMLY biased(TO THE MAX! AWW YA!)
2) WE DONT INVADE YOUR FORUMS, GTFO OURS
3) YOU SAY YOU WANT TO END THE FLAME, YET YOU CONTINUE IT LIKE ITS OUT AND  EVERYONE IS IN AGREEMENT ON YOUR SIDE OF THE ARGUEMENT.

1) And you guys aren't?
2) Lol, I delete a few Blockland-related threads weekly. At least when I invade your Forums, I stay to one thread that I didn't even make.
3) I don't see your point.

Retail>Alpha.
Blockland>Roblox.