Author Topic: Roblox is Dead  (Read 72242 times)

GTFO and go back to ROBLOX.

Gladly, as soon as threads about Roblox stop popping up.

why the hell do you care so much if we talk about your game on our forums? do you have an inferiority complex, and want to make sure NOBODY TALKS ABOUT YOUR GAME ON THEIR FORUMS, cause you're the effing internet police? i'm sure IF you started a topic about blockland on your ice creamty forums, nobody from here would give a damn, let alone go onto your forums and bitch about it. nobody cares about your damn game, now GTFO.

No, stay off their forums.
doh already did,ill delete it

edit=fixed my grammar plus they disabled my account and the thread is gone there
so they do hide threads about other games
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 11:08:03 AM by XD! »

why the hell do you care so much if we talk about your game on our forums? do you have an inferiority complex, and want to make sure NOBODY TALKS ABOUT YOUR GAME ON THEIR FORUMS, cause you're the effing internet police? i'm sure IF you started a topic about blockland on your ice creamty forums, nobody from here would give a damn, let alone go onto your forums and bitch about it. nobody cares about your damn game, now GTFO.

If nobody cares about our game, why post about it?

The guy who started this thread and that Mario71 handicap are the only people who talk about it here. They are generally hated by almost everyone.

if the people are talking is handicapped that arent you a handicap  :cookieMonster:

We should ignore him. Maybe he will get bored and leave.

Why do you care? we can talk about whatever the hell we want on our forum, GTFO.

Why do you care? we can talk about whatever the hell we want on our forum, GTFO.

I don't seem to be breaking any of your Forums' rules.
I think I'll stay here till this thread dies.

If you keep posting here it won't die

If you keep posting here it won't die

I enjoy the last laugh.

The physics are a great feature for Roblox, but they suck because it took around 2 minutes for a building to topple over in a server with just 3 people, where in real life it would happen in 2 seconds.

I eventually got banned on Roblox for saying 'darn you!' quite some time ago, never bothered to play it after.

Also, every other user's name was Mario.

Also x 2, it's really easy to be a friend griefer on Roblox.

So what if most of the 12 and up players left? it's still fun to play, hell, i'll probably quit Blockland considering how helpful and nice the roblox community is. the creator of the game even might let me make hats for roblox.