Roblox is Dead

Author Topic: Roblox is Dead  (Read 72214 times)

So what if most of the 12 and up players left? it's still fun to play, hell, i'll probably quit Blockland considering how helpful and nice the roblox community is.

You can play them both you know x-x

the creator of the game even might let me make hats for roblox.

Wow how amazing. Considering you could already do that n--Oh never mind you can't =D

Yes, i know i can still play both, but considering that 95 percent of Blockland's players are balding 40 year old ässholes that live in their mother's basement, the chances are slim.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 06:30:01 PM by Gruntshooter »

Do you have proof on that subject?

0_O

No, i have no proof yet, but i know for a fact that it's true.

So what if most of the 12 and up players left? it's still fun to play, hell, i'll probably quit Blockland considering how helpful and nice the roblox community is. the creator of the game even might let me make hats for roblox.

They let anyone make hats, as long as they don't suck.

No, i have no proof yet, but i know for a fact that it's true.
Dude, im 12, have hair, and not an ass-hole (mostly)

so instead of you two fighting, leave, ithis is our opinion and thats yours now its settled so go back to roblox

Ok, fine. Oh cool! i just made 1K on roblox selling shirts :D

Suuuure you get right on that

*Sigh* i am telling the truth, do you need proof? or are you just trying to piss me off?

*Sigh* i am telling the truth, do you need proof? or are you just trying to piss me off?
I just want you and rombom to go back to Blockland, we can have our opinion on why we hate Roblox just like you have yours on Blockland

I just want you and rombom to go back to BlocklandRoblox, we can have our opinion on why we hate Roblox just like you have yours on Blockland

I just want you and rombom to go back to Blockland, we can have our opinion on why we hate Roblox just like you have yours on Blockland

Firstly, I am already IN Blockland.
Secondly, I will leave when this thread is over.

Like i said before if you stay then the thread won't die =(

Like i said before if you stay then the thread won't die =(
Like I said before, I like the last laugh =(

Firstly, I am already IN Blockland.
Secondly, I will leave when this thread is over.
JUST GO! WE CAN HAVE OUR OPPINION!!! YOR JUST A loving FIVE YEAR OLD WHO CANT JUST LET IT GO!!!!! DO YOU SEE GEORGE BUSH OR BILL GATES OR WORLD OF WARCRAFT SUPPORTERS POSTING HERE TO COMPLAIN!!! THEN GIVING A FIVE YEAR OLDS ANSWER OF "IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL THIS THREAD IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!" WELL THEN YOULL BE HERE FOR A LONG TIME JACKASS!