Author Topic: Roblox is Dead  (Read 72446 times)

Colten's right.

Leave.
Now.

End this loving pseudo-war between Blockland and Roblox you, Rombom.
GTFO back to your own forums, we are hating you now.

Ok, fine. Oh cool! i just made 1K on roblox selling shirts :D
Suuuure you get right on that

*Sigh* i am telling the truth, do you need proof? or are you just trying to piss me off?
I just want you and rombom to go back to Blockland, we can have our opinion on why we hate Roblox just like you have yours on Blockland

Firstly, I am already IN Blockland.
Secondly, I will leave when this thread is over.
JUST GO! WE CAN HAVE OUR OPPINION!!! YOR JUST A pandaING FIVE YEAR OLD WHO CANT JUST LET IT GO!!!!! DO YOU SEE GEORGE BUSH OR BILL GATES OR WORLD OF WARCRAFT SUPPORTERS POSTING HERE TO COMPLAIN!!! THEN GIVING A FIVE YEAR OLDS ANSWER OF "IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL THIS THREAD IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!" WELL THEN YOULL BE HERE FOR A LONG TIME JACKASS!
Yes, I suppose I will be.

What are you 3? I tried to be nice, and you still have to be a jackass, GROW THE forget UP! Why can't you accept our opinion on Roblox, yet, we have to accept yours on Blockland?

What are you 3? I tried to be nice, and you still have to be a jackass, GROW THE panda UP! Why can't you accept our opinion on Roblox, yet, we have to accept yours on Blockland?
I am accepting your opinion on Roblox. I am just not leaving.

What are you 3? I tried to be nice, and you still have to be a jackass, GROW THE panda UP! Why can't you accept our opinion on Roblox, yet, we have to accept yours on Blockland?
I am accepting your opinion on Roblox. I am just not leaving.
why?

Rombom, you claim that Roblox is better because of it's physics, because of it's uh, other stuff. Well, what really makes Blockland better in my opinion is that it has a mostly mature community who are really good at managing and building. They don't need infinite brick stretching to build, or physics, or brick control with the mouse.

They also dont go to your boards and say their not leaving until you stop talking about Blockland

Lol although im with blockland all the way I still think Roblox is pretty good they both have their Pros and Cons......But most of our Cons will be fixed with the new update whoooooo!!!! :cookieMonster:

They also dont go to your boards and say their not leaving until you stop talking about Blockland
That's because me and the other moderators delete threads about Blockland.

Smart move.

Our Mods wouldnt care if you came here and made a topic saying Roblox was a good game, but if WE make a topic there sayin Try out Blockland its a great game and only cost 20$ you will delete it... fair? I think not
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 01:08:59 AM by Colten »

I doubt that we "Wouldnt care"

Wow, you don't like people making threads about Blockland or threads that start flame wars, yet you post here?

I doubt that we "Wouldnt care"
I meant as in the Mods (I think it;s only Rot and BadSpot) wouldnt delete it, Ill fix it

Guys, just shut up about all of this, STOP FLAMING EACH OTHER! and Roblox is slightly better then blockland.

Roblox
Pros Great physics, you do not have to load custom content when joining a modded server, nice community, ability to host a server while your computer is off, you can make shirts and everyone will see them no matter what server you're on.

Cons A little bit buggy, the fact that it's getting invaded by blockland fans trying to spam up the roblox community.

Blockland
Pros Easy building, the ability to create your own custom weapons.

ConsArgh, where do i start? Alot of bugs, bug abusers, cannot host a server when ports not forwarded, cannot host a server when computer is off, you have to download custom content when loading a modded server, ass-hole community, un helpful community.