Author Topic: WATCH_DOGS  (Read 1047 times)

Watch Dogs is an upcoming open world action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It was originally slated for release in November 2013, but has since been delayed to May 27 for all current gen and past gen platforms, except for the Wii U which release sometime later in 2014.

NEWS
  • Trademark apparently applied to be removed; turns out to be a hoax -SOURCE
  • Wii U release date delayed - SOURCE
  • Release date set, still not announced - SOURCE

GALLERY
To be added later
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 03:13:21 PM by Eden »

sorry, i gotta watch my dog
i saw this at E3 when I was watching it, seemed p cool

fine, keep neglecting the wii u you bastards :(

they need to fix rolling out of a two foot drop stuff looks handicapped

I got kinda sad since the hype/activity on the youtube page died when they announced they were holding it back.

No videos since like, 5 months.

I got kinda sad since the hype/activity on the youtube page died when they announced they were holding it back.

No videos since like, 5 months.
Yeah, really. I lost all hype for this when they delayed it. I was going to go out and buy a ps4 for it, too, then and there.

They are making a pc port, right? If so I'll probs just buy it on that since I don't have money for a ps4.

Yeah, really. I lost all hype for this when they delayed it. I was going to go out and buy a ps4 for it, too, then and there.

They are making a pc port, right? If so I'll probs just buy it on that since I don't have money for a ps4.
Yeah, they are making a PC port.

Still no word on that rumor about a release date being imminent.

I have a feeling its not going to be as open ended as they claim.

every scene will end up being the complicated slow puzzle direction, the way they show in all the cool videos.
or the run in and shootemup option.

that is the game. one cool preset hacking option per situation.
eh.

i'm not sure why they didn't release it for last gen consoles and PC first and then work on the current gen consoles to make the consumers more happy

Updated OP with 3 most recent news.

Bump - release date confirmed for May 27th.

that trailer was cool... But im dissapointed with how hollywood it looked