Author Topic: Furdle, being a friend again.  (Read 8879 times)

You're getting all defensive every time someone bad mouths Furdle. I mean I don't have a problem with it because I have mutual feelings about him, but it's quite obvious he's in the wrong even though the OP is dumb enough to turn things on himself.

I've only posted 2 times? I selected quotes I thought would be amusing to respond to, and then I did, or I just gave my opinion. The entire purpose of my post was to just point out: OP was banned because Furdle doesn't like you.

He's in the wrong for perma-banning Scar for being idiotic? Had I been on the server and been aware of who he was, I would've done it before Furdle could. Have you not seen the drama on Scar? I'm not following how he's wrong for permanently banning Scar.

Furdle has a nasty habit of banning everyone he doesn't like, or who he considers an idiot. I don't think that's a good way to administrate a server, and other people can agree with that too. There's always controversy surrounding him related to this whenever he hosts a public server.

And I'm not just referring to this single incident.

i ban handicaps from my server to. i wasnt aware it was drama worthy to be a handicap.

Furdle has a nasty habit of banning everyone he doesn't like, or who he considers an idiot. I don't think that's a good way to administrate a server, and other people can agree with that too. There's always controversy surrounding him related to this whenever he hosts a public server.
You wouldn't let someone into your house that you don't like,
I think the same applies with servers.

I'm pretty sure you don't live in a server.
I coulden't give two stuffs if I let someone who i don't like in my server, they're there to play, and thats about it.

Also the fact that you hold stupid anger over pretty much everyone in, a game, is pretty stupid.

I'm pretty sure you don't live in a server.
I coulden't give two stuffs if I let someone who i don't like in my server, they're there to play, and thats about it.

Also the fact that you hold stupid anger over pretty much everyone in, a game, is pretty stupid.
Get over it.

We're not here to play, we're working. The server has been publicly hosted so we could work on the moon crusade update, so no he wasn't really going to be playing anything.

Who said Furdle is angry? You don't have to be mad just to ban someone for being a moron

you apparently coulden't give two stuffs to check your spelling either
If you're not familiar with Scar. Z, I recommend reading the drama on him

Furdle, If your going to ban people like this, You have a long way to make your sever popular

It's already popular. He hosted it with only two islands and a ship, and people flocked to the server. Now we're updating it with another ship, a third island and more content; people are coming in right now just to see it all and see the progress.

He's not 'banning people like this,' you just got banned for being unlikable.

Thanks AldinX, wow okay. Feel like a complete stuff right now.

It's already popular. He hosted it with only two islands and a ship, and people flocked to the server. Now we're updating it with another ship, a third island and more content; people are coming in right now just to see it all and see the progress.

He's not 'banning people like this,' you just got banned for being unlikable.
Once again, AdinX makes logical points.