Furdle, being a friend again.

Author Topic: Furdle, being a friend again.  (Read 8871 times)

I'm not here to defend him. If you have proof, then Nal deserves whatever you accuse him to be.

But if it's just your word against his, then I don't see any fault from Nal.

"The fool speaks. The wise man listens."
-Ethiopian Proverb

And with that my argument is over until Furdle provides proof.
I don't know if you're handicapped or just ignorant, but Nal is one of the forum's biggest idiots.
I don't mean that in the sense of "Hey look its Furdle that idiot!" (the petty insult), I mean it in the literal matter that in fact Nal is an actual borderline handicap.

Also I don't know why you're quoting Ethiopian Proverbs. I have been to Ethiopia myself and never have I met the most handicapped nation of people. Literally the whole of Ethiopia are brain dead and easily the most stupid nation on the planet. While travelling throughout Africa last summer, everyone I spoke to who had been to Ethiopia shared the same opinion. Sure, its a beautiful place, but if Nal has any ancestor relatives from Ethiopia, I would not be surprised.
(Just for future reference, you're probably better off not using that proverb)

P.S:
I understand this and support this.
Since most of the people Furdle has banned were established idiots, I think that there isn't much harm done, especially when the ban list gets cleared anyways.
I'm glad both of you do, I think my merciless reputation has been mislead.

I seriously cannot be bothered to even argue back at your incompetence, this discussion could go on forever and quite frankly, this furry friend isn't worth my time. And I don't see why anybody would defend him.
You're forgetting that I am superior and better than everyone else.
furdle you are hopeless
Again, please read this in relation to whether or not I have the 'right' to do anything on MY server

ya,,, please read MY wall of text bc it makes me look smarter

You're forgetting that I am superior and better than everyone else.

furdle you are hopelessya,,, please read MY wall of text bc it makes me look smarter
Yeah okay Nal time to go back to your crayon drawings.

what the forget does this even mean lol

what the forget does this even mean lol
ITT: Nal doesn't understand insults directed towards him therefore justifies the insults are in fact true statements.

ITT: Nal doesn't understand insults directed towards him therefore justifies the insults are in fact true statements.
ITT: you don't know the basics of anything and you're trying to pass me off as stupid for it

Or maybe I'm just a boss?
Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:

Believing that you're better than others
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
Exaggerating your achievements or talents
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
Being jealous of others
Believing that others are jealous of you
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Setting unrealistic goals
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional
i went ahead and bolded the relevant symtoms
call your shrink and forget off pls

ITT: you don't know the basics of anything and you're trying to pass me off as stupid for it
That doesn't even make sense.

Do I need more evidence Nal is an idiot?

Do I need more evidence Nal is an idiot?
You never provided any.

You never provided any.
You just provided me with it.

furdle you are hopelessya,,, please read MY wall of text bc it makes me look smarter

Yeah, and you provided me with

I don't know if you're handicapped or just ignorant, but Nal is one of the forum's biggest idiots.
I don't mean that in the sense of "Hey look its Furdle that idiot!" (the petty insult), I mean it in the literal matter that in fact Nal is an actual borderline handicap.

Also I don't know why you're quoting Ethiopian Proverbs. I have been to Ethiopia myself and never have I met the most handicapped nation of people. Literally the whole of Ethiopia are brain dead and easily the most stupid nation on the planet. While travelling throughout Africa last summer, everyone I spoke to who had been to Ethiopia shared the same opinion. Sure, its a beautiful place, but if Nal has any ancestor relatives from Ethiopia, I would not be surprised.
(Just for future reference, you're probably better off not using that proverb)
I'm glad both of you do, I think my merciless reputation has been mislead.
Do you honestly think I look like that?
Ask someone who is friends with me on facebook.
Nal, I've never actually had a problem with you, but Pass has.
When Pass and I worked together, he would always ban you, and you would cry about it that us as a pair had banned you.
I have come to realise that Pass' negative attitude towards you is not unrighteous. You're often referred to (directly and indirectly) as an idiot and I completely agree.

In response to your last quote (about being friends with people who are only over the age of 18 and British) may I remind you that I am currently working on a project called Kingdom Crusade (you can see the topic in general discussion) which is being constructed with myself and my friends, all whom of which are NOT British, and the majority of them are around the age of 15.
Do your research before pulling stats out of your star fish.

It's plain and simple, Nal. You're a fool, this is of course easily recognisable by your furry avatar but also by your posts on the forums.
You aren't welcome at my servers, and never will be. Continuing to post in this drama will probably just lead others into the realisation that you're a fool and you don't want that do you? Do the smart thing and remove yourself from this thread (or maybe the forums itself, I'm sure that'd help your reputation)

its funny how you say I'm "a stupid forumer" after I got involved with this

Yeah, and you provided me with
its funny how you say I'm "a stupid forumer" after I got involved with this
What did I even provide you with? Logic?
You are stupid. The end.

I am going to bed