Furdle, being a friend again.

Author Topic: Furdle, being a friend again.  (Read 8812 times)

Most of those dramas are related to his administration methods too. Furdle's a cool guy, I just don't like how he administrates. I don't really have a say in this though. Just my opinion.

I don't ban because I don't like the person. If they spam or cause other major nuisance to the server then I ban

I don't ban because I don't like the person. If they spam or cause other major nuisance to the server then I ban
That is a Perfect admin

This is Plan stupid, Furdle banned me basically for asking if anyone is on then suddenly when I try to show it, People get pissed?   

Most of those dramas are related to his administration methods too. Furdle's a cool guy, I just don't like how he administrates. I don't really have a say in this though. Just my opinion.
I administrate my server perfectly.
I keep tards like Scar z out.

This is Plan stupid, Furdle banned me basically for asking if anyone is on then suddenly when I try to show it, People get pissed?  
Again he bans anyone he doesn't like which is a lot of people here

I wouldn't be surprised if he banned me too

I administrate my server perfectly.
I keep tards like Scar z out.
Honestly, This really started when one player said "This sever is nothing like GTA" then I said "Ikr" And Furdle banned me forever. Now he thinks that I a am a handicap and Bans me when he can

He replied in the ban "No." Plus I hate his Forum pic, I can't read some of the word on it beaz its blinded by his nipple
lol

Just another kid acting like an internet tough macho guy, not new.

Just another kid acting like an internet tough macho guy, not new.
no need to bump this, you dumb doo doo head.