Better blockland news.

Author Topic: Better blockland news.  (Read 443 times)

The current "news" page on the website is not a very current one. It only ever gets updated every few months. My suggestion is that they should replace or merge the current news page with the topics from the development forum. And then there should be a button on the bottom that takes you to the actual topic so you can see the replies. Also they should add an RSS feed for the development forum. That way the BL website will have all the more current update news (as well as some other BL news from the dev forum) and there will be a way to reply to every news post.

This is u between Badspot. We have no power. Type/Write a message/letter to him.

Um. This is the S&R forum. That is exactly what this forum is for.

We have no power
yes we do, we could all leave if badspot doesn't update the news section. but if we don't... ro ro fite da powuh

yes we do, we could all leave if badspot doesn't update the news section. but if we don't... ro ro fite da powuh
Um, no. I doubt everyone would leave at once.

And stop it. I am just making a suggestion which is what this forum is for. I don't want you two idiots derailing this topic.

And stop it. I am just making a suggestion which is what this forum is for. I don't want you two idiots derailing this topic.
its a pretty good suggestion and i hope badspot does at least something with the news section instead of updating it 1 1/2 times every year

When the removal of terrain was announced, he said something about "Faster updates"

Lol.

When the removal of terrain was announced, he said something about "Faster updates"

Lol.
Oh stuff you're right.