Author Topic: It's all over  (Read 16918 times)

yep, my match is at a good time.

This is what happens when I don't come on the forums for six days.
Damnit.

Darn, seems like soits are taken.

Umm...Raven,What timezone you are in?
Because we might join the server LATE.
Can you do something about that?

It says it on the tournament brackets: Eastern Standard Time [EST]
[GMT -5] so 7:00pm for them is 12:00am in England for example, if that helps c:

Because we might join the server LATE.
Can you do something about that?
Read da bracket.

Read da bracket.
Ok..Ok....
It says it on the tournament brackets: Eastern Standard Time [EST]
[GMT -5] so 7:00pm for them is 12:00am in England for example, if that helps c:
Alright,thx ya all

can you still sign up for subbing?

Welcome to "Jam's Jim"
Been training hard for the first bracket with my coach, ANT and it's looking hopeful...

Still working on it, but I've just started to move some of the interior stuff in so it's coming along quite nice c:
I think I might post more progress as it gets closer to completion. Though what ever happens in the first bracket, I invite everyone to come down and train at "Jam's Jim" for the rest of the tournament!

I switched some times around. Please recheck the schedule!!!

Great! That time is fine for me! Thanks! Also can you message me on Saturday (if possible) as a reminder?

Welcome to "Jam's Jim"
Been training hard for the first bracket with my coach, ANT and it's looking hopeful...

Still working on it, but I've just started to move some of the interior stuff in so it's coming along quite nice c:
I think I might post more progress as it gets closer to completion. Though what ever happens in the first bracket, I invite everyone to come down and train at "Jam's Jim" for the rest of the tournament!

I'd like to train, will you be there tomorrow night?

What an awesome idea Jam Jar! I'll definitely come by and check it out!

Wow this looks awesome. I would love to watch it. Will I be able to watch the matches
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 01:58:46 AM by GhostStar »

Wow this looks awesome. I would love to watch it. Will I be able to watch the matches
Yes. All games are open to the public to come and watch. :)

I get back home at 10 on Saturdays, is there any way you could raise it to 10:30?