Disease

Author Topic: Disease  (Read 12195 times)

And picking it up makes you drop your melee weapon?
Yeah, but what I was thinking is that it "disables" it, so when you drop the pistol to give it to another player, you don't need an all new melee.

I have a suggestion.
Make it so the infected can damage the helicopter.
If the heli takes too much damage, it violently explodes. Everyone in it dies and the round ends with the infected winning.

New idea! Maybe we could be rewarded more points for surviving consecutive rounds, or maybe a leaderboard for who has survived the most in a row. Rounds where you're chosen to be patient zero would be skipped obviously.

I have a suggestion.
If the heli takes too much damage, it violently explodes. Everyone in it dies and the round ends with the infected winning.

Thats not really fair for the survivors who got there and the ones that haven't. What if all zombies just skip all humans and camp next to the helicopter and spam it until it blows up¿

I have a suggestion.

that's terrible

the zombies shouldn't be able to force the survivors to move faster in any way beyond straight chasing the survivors

people would definitely just swarm the helicopter, there would be no zombies in the streets anywhere

You could replace the wind from the helicopter with a gunner mounted on the helicopter which shoots down near zombies.

Some idiot called "Darkness95" was infected and kept running from me, ALL THE TIME.

You could replace the wind from the helicopter with a gunner mounted on the helicopter which shoots down near zombies.
I couldn't figure out how to get bot hole AI to work on an AIPlayer without a spawn brick.

you host subpar quality servers that take hours to set up. a good server takes days, weeks, months, or even years to set up.
The hilarious thing is that I've worked for months on a server before.
A few times, actually.

I spent at least a few weeks on that blocktopia/farming simulator and I'm still getting the occasional request to put the server back up. Granted it never really got super popular. My latest project has been Blockland Tower, I've spent a stuff ton of time on, but while it did get full once, it's pretty much empty unless me and friends are working on it.
your servers hold the top of the server list the entire time, satisfying young autistic children's needs and falsifying the true potential of blockland for new users.
People want stuff.
Look at tezuni, people hate his servers, but he'll literally have 3 of the top 10 servers at any given time.
So I could spend months working on a mod with literally a megabyte of scripting, or I could whip up a TDM and paint some swastikas on it.

popularity doesn't mean quality. just cause the big douche with a varsity jacket is popular, doesn't mean he is a good person.
It's really hard to be insulted when you're basically implying I'm a lot more popular than I really am.

Basically, anything of quality I make usually doesn't last for too long, or if it does, it lasts for a while with a handful of dedicated fans, but never really pops in popularity. On the other hand, I don't really see you making anything of quality or contributing besides stuffposting on the forums. Oh and you got a build in the Blockland trailer, gj wp.

dren for forget's sake i got people to stop fighting about this 3 pages ago

stop exacerbating the forgetin problem you're picking long-stale battles at this point

dren for forget's sake i got people to stop fighting about this 3 pages ago

stop exacerbating the forgetin problem you're picking long-stale battles at this point
Oh, yeah I don't exactly check gd topics daily
:/

Oh, yeah I don't exactly check gd topics daily
:/
Then how did you quote him?

Then how did you quote him?
I clicked quote?
If I see a post or two bashing me with made up points I'm just going to refute them, not read the next few pages of the thread.

Server is apparently down until Zapk/Subpixel finds more admins.