Poll

Have you?

Yes
53 (67.9%)
No
25 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: Have you ever shampoo'd your pubic hair?  (Read 5608 times)

Alien Vages are worse
Id beg to differ
Mass Effect Asari and Quarians

Use that liquid as a lubricant.

No more need to buy WD-40.

Before i forget a girl i'm going to make sure she pours 3 liters of sulfuric acid in her vage and then wash it out with pure spring water.
but then her vajop will smell horrid bc that'll upset the ecosystem inside of it
like vajops are supposed to have a smell, that's natural
they only really smell terrible when their system gets upset and something gets unbalanced

but then her vajop will smell horrid bc that'll upset the ecosystem inside of it
like vajops are supposed to have a smell, that's natural
they only really smell terrible when their system gets upset and something gets unbalanced
i thought they smelled bad 24/7 but I guess thats just me

Before i forget a girl i'm going to make sure she pours 3 liters of sulfuric acid in her vage and then wash it out with pure spring water.

Nvm, how about i just leave this planet and go find aliens thats a better choice.

Wear a latex shield.

mine smells like shampoo right now

but on other days it smells like food fsm

mine smells like shampoo right now

but on other days it smells like food fsm

why does it smell like food

i thought they smelled bad 24/7 but I guess thats just me
they have their own smell and that smell varies
sometimes it'll smell like "ew i am going to frebreeze my pants" and then other times you can't smell anything
but yeah it is kinda dependent on both the girl and your preferences

what if it smells like cat food

im serious

im serious
everyone is unique i guess

im serious
what the hell

I don't know why people shave lol
It feels much more comfortable to be shaven than it does to have it entirely untamed for guys. I can't speak for trimmed. When you first shave it you can get razor burn / ingrown hairs which loving suck, but after a week or so 90% of that goes away and the world is a better place. There's better air flow, less friction, less itchiness, less sweatiness, etc. (also, it enables you to see your whole richard because the bottom quarter isn't hidden by hair, so yo richard looks bigger (y))

First time I shaved, it felt like lice in my balls. It wouldn't stop itching. I never shaved again.

First time I shaved, it felt like lice in my balls. It wouldn't stop itching. I never shaved again.
I don't have balls but you have to do it over and over again and it will stop