Bad/Terrible Video Game Experiences

Author Topic: Bad/Terrible Video Game Experiences  (Read 2637 times)

60 bucks for such a stuffty game
i feel sorry for you :((

60 bucks for such a stuffty game
i feel sorry for you :((
Don't worry gamestop gave me a great deal for it. A whole $20 for it. Literally the week I bought it from them.

ugh
duke nukem forever
i played like 45 minutes of the beginning just drawing snakees on the whiteboard and throwing poop at soldiers but then everything just kind of forgeted itself

The worst part is seeing older builds from 2003-ish when it looked like a good game.

Asphalt 8

loving impossible AI and very low money gain from races, it takes forever to upgrade or buy a car, and it doesn't even help that much because one crash and it's impossible to reach the 1st place again, they even lowered the ammount of cars and tracks from the previous games, the only good things about this game is the drift mechanic and the air tricks, the graphics and the soundtrack, just that
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 07:53:30 PM by Filipe »

kids say no to two worlds 2

Anything with a short time limit is a bad experience

BRINK mainly because of its unplayable lag, and then the lack of AI, and then the lack of online players

kids say no to two worlds 2
go play two worlds 1 and tell me the sequel is bad

BRINK mainly because of its unplayable lag, and then the lack of AI, and then the lack of online players

and the broken dreams of what could have been

Anything with a short time limit is a bad experience
I hate any game that has a timed section
especially the ones where its really short and you have to hit checkpoints in order to increase it.
this is why I took 3 years to finish Jak II :(

and the broken dreams of what could have been
we dont talk about it anymore for a reason ;-;

we dont talk about it anymore for a reason ;-;
i got a new CPU and played, it's actually quite fun. all the weapons have a good feel to them ,as do the maps. it's so close to being really good.

missing blizzard on a dragonite/garchomp

Guide sections on games. You know, the ones where you spend 5 hours trying to pass an area but you cant find a way out, so you resort to a guide.
Or those items that are damn near impossible to find unless you pay attention to every single piece of dialog, thus needing a guide.