Bad/Terrible Video Game Experiences

Author Topic: Bad/Terrible Video Game Experiences  (Read 2629 times)

Post experiences on video games, online or offline that were absolutely annoying and bad.

Yesterday I decided to join a DarkRP server on Garry's Mod.
Now before you shout: "WOW cigarette WHY R U PLAYING ON DARKRP THAT'S SO LAME LOLOLOL", let me just say that at some points, DarkRP can be fun if it has good admin management, a great community and well controlled prop management.

Let me be the first to say the server I went on was NONE OF THOSE THINGS.

I spawned, voted a job, and walked around. What's the first thing I see? A "DONATION WALL". This blocks you from the rest of the entire god damn map, when even though they have it, it's obsolete! If you get a police job, you can just kill yourself, and spawn in the police station! It's dumb! And secondly, at one point, some friend was prop pushing around people and killing them. Later in the server, this continued with more people, and props were literally everywhere throughout the hours. No one could get anywhere, arresting them did nothing, and no admin did ANYTHING. I even added one but he didn't even add me until I left. (I'm still trying to contact him but he's away).

The players in mind? IronicElmo and BamStar.

These guys made the server bad, so if you see them, I'd suggest you'd leave the server immediately and go find something else before your time is ruined.

Either way, post other bad experiences here.

I actually don't hate any of the games I play
idk if I'm just optimistic about it or something

I remember I got perma'd from a clockworkrp server on gmod for accidentally backing up into a bench, and then not RPing it.
The funny thing is it all happened within the course of about a minute.

I once built a massive ship on spacebuild 3 and Garry's Mod crashed.
I 100% Tales of Destiny and my memory card got corrupted. I'm not talking about all sidequests and main quests either, I mean I got the best equipment and maxed out my characters.

I actually don't hate any of the games I play
idk if I'm just optimistic about it or something
It's not hating the game itself. It's hating something that happened in it.

All the Die hard loving CoD fans ruining Project Reality for me.
I lead a trans squad and all i loving get is requests to drop troops in the middile of 3 enemy manned Apcs.

"Drop crate, Drop crate now"

I hear that all the loving time. Crates have a respawn timer and i don't have many.
Then they blame me for crashing when there is a loving jet on my tail.

Pilots have it bad.

All the times my save file was either corrupted or deleted on PS2.

Total Annihilation: Kingdoms

The game concept is amazing, story is pure climaxic, and the graphics are gold. Plus it's my childhood.

But god, are the factions horribly unbalanced. Plus no pathfinding makes it really bad.

all those caber demomen on koth_harvest.
oh my god they make me want to shoot myself.

loving this ;c
i was really expecting something good due to the lack of like, any mafia games
15 minutes in and i hated it
at least i got it for free

ugh
duke nukem forever
i played like 45 minutes of the beginning just drawing snakees on the whiteboard and throwing poop at soldiers but then everything just kind of forgeted itself

i was really expecting something good due to the lack of like, any mafia games
15 minutes in and i hated it
at least i got it for free
I payed $60 for it soo.... :C