Author Topic: anyone up to some civ 5?? - enormous flop  (Read 3596 times)

dont have bnw, but add me: Strovbe
maybe possibly i might
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mnightshyamalan/

hook me up, I don't have BNW but I do have gods & kings.
awesome, added you all

oh and also, note to all, if you don't come play with us tomorrow then count yourself out this game, if only 4 people come than its going to stay that way until we finish the match (which will take a while)
and if you know you're not going to be able to play every day/every 2 days/whatever we decide later then thats also a problem
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 08:59:09 PM by Omicron Corp »

awesome, added you all

oh and also, note to all, if you don't come play with us tomorrow then count yourself out this game, if only 4 people come than its going to stay that way until we finish the match (which will take a while)
and if you know you're not going to be able to play every day/every 2 days/whatever we decide later then thats also a problem
Welp count me out then. I have a schedule so I cant be cancelling classes and such because you people havent decided on a schedule.

i know we don't have a schedule but you might be its deciding factor; when can you play?

16 people dear god how can you even imagine this going on

i can't even imagine 2vAI over the internet, i can't imagine anything for this game outside of a LAN party

assuming all 13 people join the first day, im fairly sure that the number will be reduced to like 8 people in the first 3 hours. we do have a few great players who will wreck the hell out of everyone else

16 people dear god how can you even imagine this going on

i can't even imagine 2vAI over the internet, i can't imagine anything for this game outside of a LAN party
Yee even small groups are difficult, especially when you have that one dude who takes forever to enter his actions.

i know we don't have a schedule but you might be its deciding factor; when can you play?
I have class every Tues and Thursday from 9:30AM-12:15PM and then from 5:30PM-8:00PM
This week is spring break though, so if itll be finished within this week Ill be fine - Although the issue is I cant tell if anyone is going to want to do something in the near future and it seems odd to reject dinner plans and the like in order to play Civ

Also I suck major starfish at Civ so Ill be out early but still, never know if luck will be on my side~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so since class ends at 8:00 PM for you, you are able to play at around 9:00 PM, right? if you are then its perfect for me since its 5 PM here at that time, I get out of school at 3 and have a bunch of time to do stuff until 5

You will all die from attrition if you play 6+

so since class ends at 8:00 PM for you, you are able to play at around 9:00 PM, right? if you are then its perfect for me since its 5 PM here at that time, I get out of school at 3 and have a bunch of time to do stuff until 5
Yeah I could play at 9PM EST

currently got 9 people on steam, 3 friend requests pending, don't know about the 2 other missing people but w/e

Ye I have most DLC except some ancient wonder scenario thing so I think I'm good!

this is a no dlc game
you going to join or not?

when are you doing this?

big underlined text in op, too hard to quote because im on my phone