what color should I paint my car?

Author Topic: what color should I paint my car?  (Read 3317 times)

Okay so now that we have a badass engine rebuild under my hood which has also been remounted, what do you guys think about color? I'm not sure, but I got some ideas.

Both those grilles I still have and they're both in good condition. Currently, it's wearing the chrome 74 Malibu grille. I'm thinking white,  or same color, which is a ford color. *shudder*

Theres a truck with the same color.

So what do you guys think cause I'm trying to get a bunch of peoples opinions. If we go white I wanna get some SS stripes. For you car restorer guys, this was originally a white/tan two tone car.

bright bright neon pink

Looks really lovey as it is.

Looks really lovey as it is.

Regardless though, if I had a profile pic from either side its got white spots and stuff from where body work was done. So keeping it like that really isnt a tasteful option in my opinion.

Hire some male strippers to do it for you. Im sure they got plenty of... white paint.

Hire some male strippers to do it for you. Im sure they got plenty of... white paint.

kinky

-Black Cherry
-Matte Black
-Metallic Blue

-Black Cherry
-Matte Black
-Metallic Blue
I don't think matte would look good on this car. It wouldn't really look intentional, because it's an older car.

glow in the dark neon green