Farla͉̙̱̣͕ͯͣ̒̓͆̐nds (aka official zalgo spam thread)

Author Topic: Farla͉̙̱̣͕ͯͣ̒̓͆̐nds (aka official zalgo spam thread)  (Read 35511 times)

Next: Farlands in AoT.
It's likely this happens too. I can imagine most torque games having a farlands.

every torque game does

every torque game does
Every game engine that uses doubles as player positions does (ie every single game ever)

Open it in google chrome and let the brokeness begin

Open it in google chrome and let the brokeness begin

I can see it just fine

That's enough already. Holy stuff.
It's kind of ironic... You brought it upon yourself you know.

what happens when you load your game after a crash at 999999999 units away from spawn

what happens when you load your game after a crash at 999999999 units away from spawn

You want a better version of the mouse drawing bug?

1. Open the GUI editor
2. Create a new empty GUI
3. Select the GUI
4. Close the GUI editor

Stop hosting images from your slow ass server, these are taking years to load.

T̶̨̨͔̗͍͎̜͖̥͉̮͉̰̘̣̣͇̪͝ͅh̸̼̰̯͙͍̙͍̣̰̰͕͙̠̲̬́́i̡̯̻̳̼̘̲͟s͏̵͇̜̜̮̰̱̗̟͞ ̶̧̢̣̥̙͓̼͙͙̼̗à̴̦͚̹̦̗̖͎̯̟̦̳̕ḑ̡̛͎̪̖͎̝̻̰̞̘̣͔͝d͍̞͔͇͕̲̳͖̹̻̝̟͡͡-̴̵̧̟̤̦̣̦̻͉̩͉̭͚͈̳̯̘͍͝ͅo͏̡̡̛̮̖̗̜̟̗͍n̸͙̘̼̣̩̺̟̳̼͈̪̺͘ͅ ̵̸̴̷̸̮̼͙̰͚̹̦̩̖̭̻̳͖̺͕̝į҉̞̮͇̞̠̟̩̲̘̭̫͎̪̹̺̲̠s̡̩͉̬̭̹͙̝̭̗͙̪̪͞ͅ ̷̢͏̺̗͕̻̯̞͔͢a͍̯̣̻̱̗̕m̸͢͏̷̤̖̱̲͔̜̠̕a̕͏͡҉҉̣̲̯̞͈̤̖z̸̧͈̯͕̝̪͈͖̜̀͘ͅi̸͓̦͇̘̮̘̥̹̫̼̣͈͚̦ͅn͜͟҉̵͉̘̣͉͙̥͙g̛͟͏͍̣̪̻̪͓̱̟̙̼̭͢͠

T̶̨̨͔̗͍͎̜͖̥͉̮͉̰̘̣̣͇̪͝ͅh̸̼̰̯͙͍̙͍̣̰̰͕͙̠̲̬́́i̡̯̻̳̼̘̲͟s͏̵͇̜̜̮̰̱̗̟͞ ̶̧̢̣̥̙͓̼͙͙̼̗à̴̦͚̹̦̗̖͎̯̟̦̳̕ḑ̡̛͎̪̖͎̝̻̰̞̘̣͔͝d͍̞͔͇͕̲̳͖̹̻̝̟͡͡-̴̵̧̟̤̦̣̦̻͉̩͉̭͚͈̳̯̘͍͝ͅo͏̡̡̛̮̖̗̜̟̗͍n̸͙̘̼̣̩̺̟̳̼͈̪̺͘ͅ ̵̸̴̷̸̮̼͙̰͚̹̦̩̖̭̻̳͖̺͕̝į҉̞̮͇̞̠̟̩̲̘̭̫͎̪̹̺̲̠s̡̩͉̬̭̹͙̝̭̗͙̪̪͞ͅ ̷̢͏̺̗͕̻̯̞͔͢a͍̯̣̻̱̗̕m̸͢͏̷̤̖̱̲͔̜̠̕a̕͏͡҉҉̣̲̯̞͈̤̖z̸̧͈̯͕̝̪͈͖̜̀͘ͅi̸͓̦͇̘̮̘̥̹̫̼̣͈͚̦ͅn͜͟҉̵͉̘̣͉͙̥͙g̛͟͏͍̣̪̻̪͓̱̟̙̼̭͢͠

You honestly are stupid or something.
(I had to go down so you can read)

You honestly are stupid or something.
What? This is formatted like a question but is trying to come off as a statement? Also, just because he wants to use Zalgo text on the "official zalgo spam thread" he becomes stupid?

I had to go down

What? This is formatted like a question but is trying to come off as a statement?
I don't know if you've ever seen a question before, but questions use the "?" mark.

Also, just because he wants to use Zalgo text on the "official zalgo spam thread" he becomes stupid?
I titled it the "official zalgo spam thread" to poke fun at the handicaps spamming ZALGO thinking they look cool here. It doesn't make it okay.