Sid Meier's Civilization 5(+) Megathread: GAMEPLAY!!!

Poll

How many hours have you played?

<100
100-150
150-200
200-250
250-300
300+

Author Topic: Sid Meier's Civilization 5(+) Megathread: GAMEPLAY!!!  (Read 22838 times)

• Fixed a multiplayer bug that would allow a player to steal everything from another player when trading.

Only took them 4 years

• Scale warmonger penalties by era (50% of normal strength in Ancient up to 90% in Industrial; 100% thereafter). Penalties for warmongering vs. City-States halved.
about loving time

the hacker -
the forget is "L's and D's"?
L's & D's is my superior non-stuff username.

so does polystralia have britain in it
cause it says commonwealth in the leaders welcome line

Australia is a commonwealth. Britain is kill.

so does polystralia have britain in it
cause it says commonwealth in the leaders welcome line
french polynesia is a commonwealth

this can only end well

I'm keeping this thread alive before it dies

It never dies

its one of those "rainy day" threads just like the game itself.

it was nearing it's two month mark in which point it would become too old to bump

is beyond earth worth buying yet or should I wait for DLC and just stick to a modded Civ V

is beyond earth worth buying yet or should I wait for DLC and just stick to a modded Civ V
it won't be worth buying until a year from now

when all the dlcs are released

I've engaged in the project of finishing my biggest game. I'm Austria on a huge Earth map and I'm at war with the two remaining "powers," Spain and the Aztecs. I'm much, much stronger than these two. The problem, though, is that I have 300 or so units and I have the task of moving all of them every turn. It takes about an hour or so for every turn to pass. This is due to moving all my units combined with how slow it makes my computer run. It's quite the task but I feel like I have to finish this game for it to count as a win.

bump because i play this game
steam is kotomata
i have all DLC
maxwell is gay
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 09:25:06 PM by Zoltan »