stuff THAT GETS YOU MAD V999

Author Topic: stuff THAT GETS YOU MAD V999  (Read 17641 times)

so yeah

this thread is about discussing things that get you angry and all that good stuff.

inspired from the facepunch post "stuff that gets you mad V19: AGE ISN'T AN EXCUSE"

i feel bad for getting mad

its a totally normal thing to get mad but i cant help it

When people say doge
When I lose flash drives or stuff in general
When my cats won't shut the hell up

When charles constantly posts about how he hates bronies
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 04:30:09 PM by ßlöükfáce »

tf2 and minecraft fanboys

patriotic people
fanboys of minecraft
tribal people (when it gets serious though)
Homework (im not saying we shouldn't be given it i mean when its Extremely hard)

when dudes flirt with my main bitch
mondays

mondays
Why do you people like to be tribal, what is your problem with black people. Seriously why do you people hate them and joke about it 

Why do you people like to be tribal, what is your problem with black people. Seriously why do you people hate them and joke about it 

baited

Evangelists.
Like seriously, I don't want to loving hear how salvation is still possible for me. Leave your old men in the sky to yourselves.

anytime i hear a song by one direction

niggre

People who tattletale and rat on a person, phonies, people who play the victim in situations, and liars all make me mad.

whining/crying/screaming children

patriotic people
lol why'd you move to America then
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 04:43:15 PM by Maxwell. »

its funny cause your avatar is a gorilla