Author Topic: stuff THAT GETS YOU MAD V999  (Read 17638 times)

everyone that i am not friends with / do not associate myself with

avast! saying a god damn file is a virus due to it's "reputation"

seriously I've tried downloading some music demos from pouet and avast!'s community just says NOPE DEFINITELY A VIRUS

Antiviruses are always annoying. They are always doing crap like this:

"YOUR COVERAGE EXPIRES IN 90 DAYS YOU BETTER PAY FOR MORE RIGHT NOW!!"
"RESTARTING YOUR COMPUTER TO INSTALL UPGRADES!!"
"YOUTUBE IS DANGEROUS DON'T CLICK ON IT!!"

People who claim they are 90's kids when they aren't. No, being born in 1998 does not make you a 90's kid.

Does 1996 count? I remember doing things in 1998-99.

"this generation sucks"
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 01:47:09 PM by lolz?? »

when people act as though they are going to hit you, and say "ha, you flinched!" flinching is a NORMAL response from your nervous system. it is your flight or fight response, why the forget do people do this.

when people act as though they are going to hit you, and say "ha, you flinched!" flinching is a NORMAL response from your nervous system. it is your flight or fight response, why the forget do people do this.
me and my buds do it to test our reflex/prediction skills for boxing practice, but that's not the same so yeah.

^^^

when dudes flirt with my main bitch
mondays

You know what gets me mad?
starfishs like this.

when people or friend nekos say ":3" and think theyre cute or "random"

when people or friend nekos say ":3" and think theyre cute or "random"
what's wrong with cat emotes

when my house gets raided

dang dea

You know what gets me mad?
starfishs like this.

one to add to my list:

people who can't take a joke. come on, do you really get that offended by someone saying they hate mondays (and they're not even serious?)

"YOUR COVERAGE EXPIRES IN 90 DAYS YOU BETTER PAY FOR MORE RIGHT NOW!!"
"RESTARTING YOUR COMPUTER TO INSTALL UPGRADES!!"
"YOUTUBE IS DANGEROUS DON'T CLICK ON IT!!"
don't download rogues

Scaredhappyguy
this and XR-7

this so much

People who claim "All bronies are pieces of stuff, none of them are good. They are all satanists."
And this post.
This guy.