Kingdom Crusade [Looking for quality builders]

Poll

What race will you be?

Elf
Human
Dwarf

Author Topic: Kingdom Crusade [Looking for quality builders]  (Read 16087 times)

Working hard at Furdle's server!

I can model for you... nvm you banned me for -1 for saying "What is this server about" and you said "About to ban you"

I can model for you... nvm you banned me for -1 for saying "What is this server about" and you said "About to ban you"
would help but I'm afraid would get banned because I did something that Furdle was no good at.
Why the hell did I get permabanned by you, Furdle? I just said Um when you were asking the question.
i cant wait to be perma banned the moment i join server
whats the point of hosting if everybody is banned from your server  :cookieMonster:
Why was I banned?
All of you are like a bunch of loving broken records, if you want to ask why you were banned take it to the DRAMA section. Seriously, there's one PER page, and every time it's basically "olol I wuld help but u banned me!1!" Gee loving whizz, I can't really see a reason to UN-BAN you when you fill the topic with that garbage. And for those of you that are incapable of operating on a forum, I've gone to the liberty of doing it for you: I've quoted the reason for why you were banned! But no, don't worry, you don't even have to read the whole drama. Hell, you don't even have to read the whole post, I got all the important stuff for you! It literally does not get any easier!
I have literally explained this a million times, the smart ones in the community agree this is a fair system, while the less intelligent beings complain that its unfair.

I leave the server open so friends can join (as some friends I don't have on steam, they will have no way to ask me the password, especially if they don't have a forums account)
My server is in a WIP stage, I am trying to get the most out of myself and my friends who are helping, so I do what I call "Ban Zone"

Bans are usually permitted to people who have a bad reputation, or people who prove to be a waste of space

All permanent bans ARE lifted once the project goes into an open beta or opens entirely. Even if you're the biggest troll on forums or you have banned me from your server for a pathetic reason, you will not be banned on sight once the project is open.

If you still have an issue with how I run my servers then I guess you should probably just not ever enter one.

Don't hire him, he's gay. I should know because we're together.
I'd like to inform you that I too can build for you. You can ask brown townX AdinX here, we normally tend to do most of our projects and builds together. Now if only we could ever finish one...
You can't make me finish jack stuff! I'm my own man!
Furd, Thor's my right hand man, he's basically my twin that smokes and likes to build in black and white
We tend to finish each-others props/sub-projects, so he would be a good asset to the team. If he helps me with the layout, it will look a lot more fluid and I may be able to work out a house or two with him

^in other words the host is pretty bias

All of you are like a bunch of loving broken records, if you want to ask why you were banned take it to the DRAMA section. Seriously, there's one PER page, and every time it's basically "olol I wuld help but u banned me!1!" Gee loving whizz, I can't really see a reason to UN-BAN you when you fill the topic with that garbage. And for those of you that are incapable of operating on a forum, I've gone to the liberty of doing it for you: I've quoted the reason for why you were banned! But no, don't worry, you don't even have to read the whole drama. Hell, you don't even have to read the whole post, I got all the important stuff for you! It literally does not get any easier!
You can't make me finish jack stuff! I'm my own man!
Furd, Thor's my right hand man, he's basically my twin that smokes and likes to build in black and white
We tend to finish each-others props/sub-projects, so he would be a good asset to the team. If he helps me with the layout, it will look a lot more fluid and I may be able to work out a house or two with him
Then he should loving cut down on the banning to stop this from happening.

Then he should loving cut down on the banning to stop this from happening.

You get banned if you distract people. How easier can it be said? And he doesn't want a password, so people can see his progress and he may not be able to contact all his helpers. It's a system so stupidly simple even you should understand it.

We've moved to a new server!

Kingdom Crusade's RPG [WIP]

Yes, the host name of the server is Kingdom Crusade.
Thanks for tokerovin for toasting this up for us, you rock!

^in other words the host is pretty bias
Yeah, funny how that works right
The useful builders, modders and scripters stay
And the distracting people DONT
Yeah the host is pretty biased
Wowee gee

Why does so many people have to complain about the reasonable server administration on the main topic, and not on "Off Topic" section...

Why does so many people have to complain about the reasonable server administration on the main topic, and not on "Off Topic" section...
Just for that Im going to start an off topic thing about furdle's administration for you.

Yeah, funny how that works right
The useful builders, modders and scripters stay
And the distracting people DONT
Yeah the host is pretty biased
Wowee gee
WE NED 2 RESTRATTATATAGIZE!!!1q

BBQ.

Nevermind Furdl had to be a dic and DWanded it. It was meant to be a easteregg.
Wat a cigarette.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 04:51:54 PM by LeetZero »