Author Topic: Apparently Watch Dog Megathread  (Read 5474 times)

I don't really care too much about the graphics. Apparently Ubisoft rushed the people making the game so they had to do PC for E3 2012 :/

It's a big issue though when they sell the game on it's cutting edge graphics
Iunno I suppose to a few 2014 looks better but I think 2012 looked better.

remember when dark souls 2 looked really good then it came out and looked even worse than dark souls 1

im afraid of this happening lol
actually no
i've already seen multiple cases where the framerate jumps to 60 FPS (when looking off at nothing), even though it's locked at 30 FPS on consoles. this suggests that the game was made and probably primarily tested on PC, and then downscaled and limited for the console versions. which would also mean that most of the footage we'd seen before the release were either CGI, special versions of the game, or were running on a PC.
tl;dr the game will look a stuff ton better on PC

someone compare sleeping dogs, gta v and watch dogs graphics. sleeping dogs graphics look realistic since its made by square enix who made hitman absolution and that was with amazing graphics. 

GTA V and Watch Dogs are my next two purchases.

I like run and gunning, takes the stress off.

Good news is The Division looks fantastic

Good news is The Division looks fantastic
For now apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVS-XIWgU0s
11 seconds in: Nice water and reflections. In the background you can see huge city buildings.
12 seconds in: Two guys on a bench, one is leaning forward. A huge line of cars, two lanes I might add, in the background and ambient sounds can be heard
16 seconds in: Perhaps a Japanese NPC with a small backpack, the lady in front is holding onto her phone. The sun glare is amazing in this scene. Foliage can be seen to the left side that they are overhanging where the flowers/plants are located. TREES are different colors with some brown and some still light green. About ten NPCs in this one small shot.
18 seconds: Different hat and coat; American flags seen in background with many cars to the left at the light.
23 seconds in: You can see the Proviblue bank and also how one can go all the way to the top of the building via the steps which has many tables on the top terrace.
32 seconds: Gloves confirmed as Aiden is at the ctOS center
36 seconds: Wind and coat blowing nicely. You can hear a megaphone from perhaps helicopter. Tons of cars all around area. Cool blue sports car behind Aiden. Train up top, taxis in the street will have signs on top of the cars.
39 seconds: Real QUICK,the helicopter police man laser sight on Aiden for a split second, so police in helicopters are going to have a red laser sight on Aiden as he escapes.
42 seconds. Cop spotlights at night. Someone should get a raise, that looks amazing and immersive with the spotlight. 'LOFT OFFICE' sign above on the underpass.
45 seconds: Multiple steam pipe explosions.
46 seconds: Random NPC goes to his knees animation after being attacked from behind with baton. Boats and car dock here in the background. Water reflections from the sun where Aiden is standing. Puddles all around the area.
48 seconds. Sun setting/rising have been told is beautiful. Now confirmed with my own eyes.
Massive explosions.
52: New combat move can be seen.
53: Chicago Mall is seen with many lights on inside.
56: Parking garage opened with chase. '2 Self Park' sign is illuminated.
1:02: Guy with backpack seen again as Aiden takes him down. Guys with guns drawn in background. 'JAZZ' sign seen here illuminated. One handed grabbing animation of Aiden grabbing the backpack guy and shooting him while still grabbing him with the left hand. In the background you can see extensive muffler smoke from the car.
1:05: IED is thrown with lit up illuminating red area.
1:09: Sunlight and glare, looks amazing.
1:13: Holy crap, destructible road with a huge explosion that rips apart the entire roadway surface. The rippling effect of the blast sends the red car onto two wheels and the shocks when the car lands back on all fours can be seen.
1:15: Puddles in the roadway and a massive car accident that you will feel bad about perhaps causing. this is one helluva car accident and if it has a feeling like this, you might cringe when you do it.

brown townysis posted by a guy on http://www.watchdogsforum.net with modifications.

only 60 minutes of gameplay?

60 minutes of DLC gameplay only for Playstation. Ubisoft has been doing this for years, lol.

im gonna get this game just to forget with the ghetto

the graphics aren't all that bad, and the game looks really, really good. can't wait to get it, especially since i live about a couple hours from Chicago and I visit there frequently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9yNUOA8RAk

Aaaaannnd damage control.
What are you talking about? The game still looks great. Are you watching on 360p or something ?