Author Topic: I'm getting sick of people posting my face (edited or not) on the posts I make.  (Read 11485 times)

We're not talking about "any" community in general, every community is unique. I'm talking about the BLOCKLAND FORUMS not the BODYBUILDING FORUMS or the VISION FORUMS. We have a completely different community than other forums, most of the people here literally bash each other or waste their time trying to embarrass or troll newer users.
And dude, you mentioned the bodybuilding.com forums which is one the biggest troll fueled forums out there.

Does queeba give good handjobs?
why the forget are you harassing a kid?

why the forget are you harassing a kid?
Because they're easy targets why do you think?

Because they're easy targets why do you think?
well there not gay if you were little and grown men started calling you gay or fgt what would you do?
also why are you wasting your life harassing a kid
p.s im not talking about you on the statement ^

I'm sorry but this thread needs to be locked.

Everyone here is either posting edited queeba's face trying to be funny or the forum white knights supplying Queeba extra armor against said clowns.

I think Queeba pretty much said forget it and went home. What are any of you trying to accomplish?

He's clearly pointing out that blake is putting too much effort into defending queeba so he must be getting something out of this. He wasn't calling them gay or friends.

He wasn't calling them gay or friends.
well technically he is by saying mr.queeba gives handjobs but true he did not call them fgts or gay 

This is so immature and stupid.

What's the point of doing this if just to be in a circlejerk?

You should've known not to post your face here.

The Up one was the best.

Just adding to the pile.
this is not the right place to put here your just making it worse.......
if you wana make a queeba picture topic then make one else were