Author Topic: [100x70] Human Holocaust  (Read 2462 times)

It is Day598 after the Human Holocaust, the alien invasion that the human race has been predicting for an extensive amount of time. Robotic Extraterrestrials from outer-space have successfully managed to dominate the prominent regions of the Earth. Their species is referred to as the "Skum", and their reasons, or goals for such acts is still unknown. However, the Skum seem very determined on the extinction of the human race, so at the first unexpected arrival of the Skum fleet, we were not prepared, and a large mass of over 1.7 million were unfortunately wiped out. The remainder of us, resides to survival camps hiding under the global observation of the Skum. One of the capital camps is in the United States, in Burlington, Vermont. A fair amount of innocent lives are being abducted each day, and sent off to individual concentration camps within their territory. This is too much, being born wasn't worth living up to this

Submitted characters are subject to change, I will use as minor change as possible, if needed, to make it fit in with the story

Character Template for HUMANS

Name - First name, and last name, middle name and other stuff is optional
Age - Any age, just not grandpa/grandma-age
Gender - Male/Female. You can only be a human
Special Skill - A special move/skill that you've perfected, or only you can do
Religion - Optional, you can just leave it as "Normal"
Backpack - Starter-like items, 3 maximum in your backpack
Backstory - A nice backstory to set the mood
Special Notes - Anything special you want me to know about this char

Character template for RADIOACTIVE DEVIANTS

This is a basic mutant template, you can change it however you want, use muted-like colors is the only rule

Name - A mutant name, can be as stupid as gibberish
Age - First come up with a human age, such as 42, multiply it by 0.4, you will get your age in mutant years. Again, not grandpa/grandma age
Special Anatomy Features - A special part of your anatomy that makes your mutant character unique, whether it can be used for offense, defense, or whatever
Speed - Fast, normal, or heavy, they both have their pros and cons
Dialect - How you speak, and how fluent you can communicate with others
Backstory - Optional, how you came to become a mutant.

Character Template for SKUM

Total credit goes to Legoboss, he made this template

Name - Your Skum-ian name, make it android-like
Purpose - Your purpose for creation, medical services, millitary unit, investigation, etc.
Special Move/Weapon - A weapon sprite, and a detailed sentence depicting your weapon/special move's powers
Axen - a.k.a.: gender, male or female for robots

Characters

And here you are, frozen or something, and probably on your way to a concentration camp, where imminent death awaits.

But the door opens, and a robotic figure comes in

The robot inserts its, what appears to be some kind of severed arm into a control panel. Electricity sparks, and the lights turn on

The capsule you're being contained in appears to melt, also.

: PRISONER, EXIT
: DESTINATION AT- CONCENTRATION CAMP 307 ARRIVED
: COMPLIANCE WITH RULES IN INCORRECT PROCEDURE WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 01:07:45 AM by PurpleMetro »

where is template I want to join the holocaust rp

...its arm isn't severed. it can't be a "severed" arm if it's attached to something.
ALSO THE CHARACTER'S NAME SHOULD BE RICHARD BACKWASH
AND OF COURSE IF THE ROBOT WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DONT DO WOT IT TELLS YE SO IM THINKIN YE SHOULD WOT IT TELLS YE AYE
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 11:52:13 PM by Alanoll »

where is template I want to join the holocaust rp

oh buttnuggets i forgot to put that in, give me a second

Name: Rosa McKawaii Desu
Gender AXEN: Female (DUH!)
Speed: Really fast with really powerful armor
Purpose: Can do everything possible.
Dialect: Normal
Religion: Christian/NORMAL
Powers: She can turn invisible at will, heal anyone's injuries including her own, fire laser beams from her eyes, look pretty without makeup (she still uses it anyway), hack into any computer, seduce any male, doesn't have any MP, see into the future, breathe underwater, and understand every language.
loveuality: Biloveual (except she doesn't like girls ewww u perv!!)
Relationship: yes; w/ skum guy
Backstory: She was abandoned by her two parents who were named Arukemo and Mondo. They were both time traveling demons from the fabled land of Alaganza, but after she was born, her parents sacrificed their life in order to transport her into the world of Human Holocaust in order to defend her from the incoming Necrophiliac Plague. As soon as she was transported, she was immediately raped by a lesbian. She was so depressed that she slit her wrists. Then a heroic person of her race (the guy from the beginning who is also her boyfriend) was enthralled by her great beauty and intelligence and decided to take her under his care. She is now a high-ranking officer in the skum army and, in the opinion of everyone, should be the leader but she's not because that would be weird. Her eyes also change color.
Personality: None

pls accept my char

« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 12:11:33 AM by childofdarkness016 »

So wait, we can just download a template?

So wait, we can just download a template?

Click and drag the pictures and draw over them. Just like most forum adventures.

I messed up, but i got the template..
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 12:20:46 AM by Doom Mantis »

Christoph Dirges
Profession: Entertainer
Phys: Average - not very light; nonathletic
Psych: Cynical, untrusting, can handle stressful situations, tends not to worry (even when the circumstances call for it), poor forward thinker
Nationality: German (speaks english + german fluently)

Or, conforming to the template like a filfi pleb

Name - Christoph Dirges
Age - 33
Gender - Male
Special Skill - Can play the flute, speaks german and english fluently
Religion - filfi heretikk
Backpack - Flute, uncharged hacked handheld PDA, a packet of ribbons
Backstory - A standup comedian - known for appearances on western comedy shows and for his world-famous stand-up act. identifiable by most people.
Special Notes - don't make his dialogue in a shonky german accent, thanks.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 12:31:42 AM by Alanoll »

When I do get the chance to add in my character, I can't add the finished design, my programs are not working, could I just give you details?

When I do get the chance to add in my character, I can't add the finished design, my programs are not working, could I just give you details?

If I may ask what program you are using, exactly, to customize it

MS Paint, Yes I know, but You need to know i was not using the fabled pathetic brush tool...
Besides my computer can hardly take anymore downloads...