Finally solved a Rubik's cube

Author Topic: Finally solved a Rubik's cube  (Read 1158 times)

I know I'm really stupid, but aren't the online resources notated ambiguously?
I kept on doing the later steps wrong somehow, and got really good at the first bit.

I just take the stickers off and switch them then show my mom.

Getting fake pride 101.

i never could lol

i still don't know how that rubik's cube solver app on my phone (for experimentation reasons) could ever solve it, so much math must've been involved ;-;

Last trimester there was a guy in one of my classes who could solve it in under two minutes no matter how hard I tried to mess it up.

I just take the stickers off and switch them then show my mom.

Getting fake pride 101.
Turn the cube 45° and use a screwdriver to remove the blocks. Rearrange them and click them back in.

I tried to solve one, well, I solved them a few times, but one day I was angry so I broke it apart.
I didn't solve a problem, I MADE a problem

I can solve a 2x2, but that's it.

Some say I cannot solve a 1x1

Last trimester there was a guy in one of my classes who could solve it in under two minutes no matter how hard I tried to mess it up.
Next I'm probably gonna have to memorize the last few algorithms ;-;
Some say I cannot solve a 1x1
I enjoyed a chuckle

it'll always be a mystery

If you're interested in joining cuber culture, there are a few YouTubers that have rather interesting videos, I suggest RedKB

Last trimester there was a guy in one of my classes who could take it apart and rebuild it correctly in under two minutes no matter how hard I tried to mess it up.
ftfy

If you're interested in joining cuber culture, there are a few YouTubers that have rather interesting videos, I suggest RedKB
I'm probably not going to pursue this much, I just want to get decent at it, and then maybe eventually put in the effort to understand it to the extent where I won't need the algorithms.

Try to solve a 4x0
IMPOSSIBLE

I think that I've done it once, but I haven't used one for a very long time. I lost the old one I used to have. I may wanna get back into it though.