Author Topic: Facebook bought Oculus VR  (Read 4449 times)

i no longer want to live on this planet anymore.

It's not like Facebook is REQUIRED, it'll be more like a feature that'll show up sometimes. My HTC First isn't terribly annoying with Facebook once you change some settings.

Cringe at all the people applauding this friendry.

What the forget why, I mean how the forget the Oculus Rift will fit on facebook anyhow?

I'll be interested to see where it goes
Was thinking it could be like facetime but then you'd have to combine the oculus with the weird facial mapping furry real-time avatar thing

What the forget why, I mean how the forget the Oculus Rift will fit on facebook anyhow?

Facebook is a company too you know. They own an eponymous website but that doesn't mean they won't try to acquire other properties. The Oculus will probably (at least, hopefully) never have anything to do with the website.

Facebook is a company too you know. They own an eponymous website but that doesn't mean they won't try to acquire other properties. The Oculus will probably (at least, hopefully) never have anything to do with the website.
There's a good chance it will. This raises many privacy concerns as well.

okay what the forget
im really disappointed by this :(

What's next, Facebook buys a brand of condoms so it automaticly send a message to everyone everytime you wear one?

filipe that has nothing to do with the topic

filipe that has nothing to do with the topic
I just have the bad feeling that they will buy more companies and products and ruin them

"We were in talks about maybe bringing a version of Minecraft to Oculus. I just cancelled that deal. Facebook creeps me out." @notch

https://twitter.com/notch/status/448586381565390848

It begins.