Author Topic: Facebook bought Oculus VR  (Read 4445 times)

Now we can fap with the oculus rift in 3D!

hahahahaha, its a joke? is it a joke? is it? NO?

NOooooooooo loving NOOOO
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 09:31:27 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

oh god hes right
Now were never getting VR research D=
Pretty sure there still will be plenty of that.

Mouse droidz 21 being dumb-
Did Facebook just buy a virtual reality system? Worst day ever! Better throw away my computer and take out that old gun I have.

-dumbass-
everyone else is reacting fam, whats your problem? i wanted some VR in gaming and now i can't because some social media website is going to mess it up. I did not throw a computer out a loving window do you really think i a British man would throw a computer out a window in a really high building. and now the gun stuff, m8 calm yourself i'm having a bad 2 weeks as it is. don't take this stuff out on me just because i was dumb today in a incident, now your just taking the piss
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 09:38:19 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

The final bit of outrage that I’m calling out is the fact that Oculus was Kickstartered and that some of those folks who donated are outraged. Apparently some folks don’t understand that donating to a Kickstarter gets you whatever reward you’re told when you donate, you don’t get equity, you don’t get to participate in the fruits of a sale of a company like that.

Cliffy B layin it down.

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/80832803371/riftbook

Well there goes another perfectly good thing in this world.

What's with all the prediction, we'll never know what's going to happen until it happens

It's not like Facebook is REQUIRED, it'll be more like a feature that'll show up sometimes. My HTC First isn't terribly annoying with Facebook once you change some settings.

FBIDF detected

I think Tim Buckley has a good idea of what is coming.

That comic perfectly sums it up hahaha.

Why is everyone automatically assuming it's gonna turn out stuffty? For all you know they could change plans and just leave it as is. Maybe they'll just reap the profits from the sales. Yeeshm.