Hatmod by Boodals & JakeBlade v4.1 (Update page 7)

Author Topic: Hatmod by Boodals & JakeBlade v4.1 (Update page 7)  (Read 54442 times)

Do you guys want my hats to add to this?
Hair packs included.

Hair packs included.
omg yes! :D

Is there a way how you can save hats to players so when they rejoin they already have their hat?
This is supposed to be a feature, but i think i accidentally broke it when making players keep their hat on death. Will be fixed for the next version.

damn, 2nd reincarnation. nice looking.
This isn't a reincarnation, its a completely different add-on, rebuilt from the ground up.

Hair packs included.
You can just make your own pack and release it yourself. Take a look in Server_HatMod "How to add your own hats.txt", it should explain everything (although it isnt very userfriendly). I will be improving this for the next version, and i think ill make a tutorial with images for on this thread.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 07:44:18 AM by ChappersTeddy »

Can you make an option to disable finding hats and have them all available by default?

Can you make an option to disable finding hats and have them all available by default?
Sure, it should be in the next version.

omg my dream is now a reality

I can finally be a banana in-game! :D

Wouldn't having hats spawn on bricks eat up a lot of item list space?

He said they were for decorative purposes. Like some sort of hat shop or something

So for hat offset all I need is a "config.txt" with just "eyeOffset = "0 0 0";" in it?

They do unfortunately. There's no way to avoid this though.

So for hat offset all I need is a "config.txt" with just "eyeOffset = "0 0 0";" in it?
If you are putting the hats in their own folders, then yes, config.txt. If not, then use the same name as the .dts file. And just "offset x y z" works fine. There is no eyeOffset in this version (as you cant see hats in first person), although it will be in the next version.

omg my dream is now a reality

I can finally be a banana in-game! :D
i want a hat for every fruit

even tomatoes

yea could use some more military headgear.
helmets of different kinds and whatnot

God bless Gumba Jonny, he fixed the triangulation problem on the banana model.

THANKS GUMBA

also my correct id is 19867