Hatmod by Boodals & JakeBlade v4.1 (Update page 7)

Author Topic: Hatmod by Boodals & JakeBlade v4.1 (Update page 7)  (Read 54441 times)

Great! Now I can start hosting my BL TF2 server again!

Will you add an autohat command that will always set your hat to whatever you want it when you respawn?

Great! Now I can start hosting my BL TF2 server again!
We need a giveRandomHat event so we can make Bann Co crates!
EDIT: You don't really have to.

We need a giveRandomHat event so we can make Bann Co crates!
EDIT: You don't really have to.
What? Use VCE silly
VCE allows you to randomize the variable, in this instance "hat," then based on the number it spits out, you get a hat. You can modify rareness and stuff extremely easily this way.

Version 3.0 has just been released. Check out the second post changelog to see whats new.

Jake is uploading some new hats as I post this too. Be sure to download them.

In regards to the giveHat event, me and Jake aren't too sure about it. I feel like it would be pretty fun to make a hat shop and manage inventorys of hats using the new VCE vars (which is partially why i added them), but Jake disagrees. So I will probably make a separate add-on as an expansion to Hatmod with these events in and possibly some more.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 11:06:48 AM by boodals 2 »

Whuh oh. Turns out Jake's 'Doge' hat conflicts with Mr.Nobody's 'Doge' hat. I had planned a change to how the hat naming would work which would fix these conflicts, however its gonna take some time to write up. For now, Mr.Nobody's is being loaded first, thus preventing Jake's from registering. So if you have both enabled, you wont be able to use Jake's doge.

That'll probably be the main fix next version.

Oh shoot.
I can change the name of mine to something else so it won't conflict.

Okay, that will fix it for now. Ill still do that fix though. Thanks.

I know this may have been a glitch with the old hat mod, but I loved how you could use it to wear a default blockland hat and a custom hat by equipping the hat, then going into the avatar menu and clicking done.

This pack needs more Ushanka's

YES! YES!  :cookieMonster:! Hallelujah!

YOU GETS A  :cookie:!

Downloading right now!

YES! YES!  :cookieMonster:! Hallelujah!

YOU GETS A  :cookie:!

Downloading right now!
Oh god.

ontopic: I think you should make some wastelandish styled hats :)

I tried to equip a hat but it keep show up a list of hats Nvm it fixed by Restart bl
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 07:05:41 PM by master king deaddude »

needs /autohat pls :(

nvm hat doesnt get removed when you die anymore
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:55:31 PM by Jakobblockhead »