Poll

You know which one is better.

193 (76.3%)
60 (23.7%)

Total Members Voted: 253

Author Topic: The Lego Movie VS. Frozen  (Read 18829 times)

lego movie aims for a young audience
Not at all.  If anything it aims more for the adult audience.

Not at all.  If anything it aims more for the adult audience.
All those memes in that movie kids wouldn't understand.

No, not that at all.  The while movie was symbolic.

Except SPACESHIP.  Maybe.

it is a generic Disney movie with poor animation.
frozen has poor animation?

i never saw the lego movie, i ended up seeing frozen instead. i don't regret it.

lego movie was brilliant

Lego Movie is awesome, I love how every single effect on it including explosions and water were made of legos

Lego Movie is awesome, I love how every single effect on it including explosions and water were made of legos
This.

Also steam chat me Fillipe, I miss you ;-;

I still haven't heard that Let it Go song from Frozen yet.

What memes?

This one isn't even a contest. Lego Movie hands down. I hate Frozen with a burning passion because I cannot stand musicals.

turns out they made their own plugin/software to make the water out of lego studs

The Lego Movie should win best animated movie of the year. Despite being CGI it looks so realistic and they even animate it to look as if it were stop motion animation. That takes talent.
Sorry to break it to yah, but... As an animator, I can personally say that Frozen would've been more challenging to animate.

i'd recommend the lego movie. well because im 10.

Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Banks, Will Ferrel, Will Arnett, Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson, Alison Brie, and Channing Tatum VS. ...I don't know 90% of the actors in Frozen. Like, who the heck is Josh Gad?