Poll

You know which one is better.

193 (76.3%)
60 (23.7%)

Total Members Voted: 253

Author Topic: The Lego Movie VS. Frozen  (Read 18768 times)

does no one get that tony is purposely trying to getyou mad
its like barely anyone on here can recognize the slightest of trolling

well it's fun because you get to see what dumb thing he says next?
to some extent

Why would you ask people on a LEGO-BASED forum about their opinion on a LEGO-BASED movie?

.. Lemme guess, that's the joke, isn't it?

When I saw this thread I figured Lego Movie would have a monopoly on the votes

Frozen has approximately 1/4 of the votes, which is rather impressive for a forum aimed at people who are generally Lego fans

When I saw this thread I figured Lego Movie would have a monopoly on the votes

Frozen has approximately 1/4 of the votes, which is rather impressive for a forum aimed at people who are generally Lego fans

But frozen has the highest autistic audience which makes up a significant chunk of the population.

But frozen has the highest autistic audience which makes up a significant chunk of the population.
Gee I wonder where you got that rational, totally not one-sided information?

I'm not defending Frozen. In fact, I hate Frozen. I voted for Lego Movie on the poll.

frozen did not deserve the oscar

This thread is full of people who think their opinion is fact.

I'd go with the Lego Movie because Legos were my childhood. Plus, the commercials for Frozen never mentioned ANYTHING about any humans. All I saw in the commercial were the snowman and the reindeer. They never said anything about magic either. I hate magic so much for some reason. I was never expecting to see magic so I was thinking that it would be better than I expected.

I was thinking that it would be better than I expected.
what?
what you thought it would be is what you expected
you can't think something is gonna be better than you expect

what?
what you thought it would be is what you expected
you can't think something is gonna be better than you expect
defuq are you saying

defuq are you saying
I'm saying you don't know what "expected" means

-snip-
Most of those movies are 1000x worse than Frozen

wheres the basis to that statement

i think the oscar should have gone to "everything is awesome". "everything is awesome" has so much more lyrical depth than "let it go". it conveys multiple themes while "let it go" delivers bad messages to kids stating that you shouldn't care about anything.