Blake1, Cupcake Hat and Toxicology

Author Topic: Blake1, Cupcake Hat and Toxicology  (Read 5177 times)

Seriously. They think I am the friend while he and his stupid clan is. I somewhat ended it but he still posts in my thread talking about how weak/immature/idiots we are.

His posts in my thread:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

check out the real angelcigarette leader

why are you taking this so seriously.

stop loving posting in my thread if you dont like it - don't post and ignore it

real useless stuff. up and bellow

Cupcake hat

official gayest surrender 2014

remember fab richards aren't aerodynamic

are you loving serious you sound like your actually leading a army and not a gay orgy

was this even needed?

oops

cheap and stuff move

Toxicology

join the nigerian cunts
way better than the "tough" 10 year old here

"nuke"
"kill the nigerians"
"im 10 years old"

acting like a brain damaged handicap that doesn't knows what I am talking about

fab fanboy

what the forget

And there's more of the above. click here then scroll to the bottom for a full list.

Blake's drama: (my quotes are removed) [bold is my response]

okay we've all seen this friend with his egotistical attitude regarding his clan and his annoying comments, i think i've had enough.

A while back someone wanted to know about how to become better a building and eventing, Fab being his idiotic self posted this:Link leads to a youtube video to read a book. Really?
l o l yeah totally relevant thing to compile in a drama

Now let's talk about the angelfriends. Fab decides to declare war on the Nigerian Cunts for some stupid reason that I don't remember. he goes overboard. (Quotes were recreations, fab edited them out after surrendering)
He ended up taking it way too far, acting as if he has a loving army and basically made himself look like the friend. What's funny is, all of the sudden he acts like the Nigerian Cunts "wasted his time" and basically surrenders. l o l
probably banned all nigerian cunts l o l

I'm sure there's more but I'm not going to dig through his entire posts.
As you can see fab is a starfish in general and should be avoided at all costs.

See how blake1 is trying to "defend" himself by taking quotes from me with nothing wrong on them, blake, look at your posts and then on mine, who is the real starfish now? I may have posted 1 or 2 things in The Nigerian Cunts thread, but that's nothing compared to the above. Note: it was after toxicology started it. It was the only way to defend my self and my clan since they cant aim guns.

I wasn't "defending" myself, I was taking quotes from you being a total starfish. You being completely unhelpful to the post IS you being a friend, and I can include that if I wish. The fact that you're best insult was "can you stop bitching" when it wasn't even bitching was hilarious.

Nice try, I honestly don't see the point in this. I'm not being an "starfish" and I'm not some autistic kid who gets pissed off every time someone hates on my clan. I don't see why clan wars really need to be taken to Drama, and that's basically this entire thread. My Drama on you included you being an starfish to pretty much anyone. I did include the angel clan war because that's where you're mainly getting your panties tied up into a tree. You're getting pissed off at every single little thing that happens in your thread.

Nice try, I honestly don't see the point in this. I'm not being an "starfish" and I'm not some autistic kid who gets pissed off every time someone hates on my clan.
Seeing the quotes in the OP you obvious are one of those mentally unstable kids.
I don't see why clan wars really need to be taken to Drama
You brought it here with your childish responses and pictures, stop being a douchebag or at least grow up and think of better insults than these.

Seeing the quotes in the OP you obvious are one of those mentally unstable kids.You brought it here with your childish responses and pictures, stop being a douchebag or at least grow up and think of better insults than these.

I only posted 1 reaction image? Take a look at the countless others posted by Ravencroft, Betel, You, etc. I honestly don't see why I'm involved.

I wasn't "defending" myself, I was taking quotes from you being a total starfish. You being completely unhelpful to the post IS you being a friend, and I can include that if I wish. The fact that you're best insult was "can you stop bitching" when it wasn't even bitching was hilarious.

Nice try, I honestly don't see the point in this. I'm not being an "starfish" and I'm not some autistic kid who gets pissed off every time someone hates on my clan. I don't see why clan wars really need to be taken to Drama, and that's basically this entire thread. My Drama on you included you being an starfish to pretty much anyone. I did include the angel clan war because that's where you're mainly getting your panties tied up into a tree. You're getting pissed off at every single little thing that happens in your thread.

yeah you werent bitching.... see your quotes in op

"not being an starfish" quotes in op also

"I'm not some autistic kid" well I believe joining the nigerian cunts require autism

yeah you werent bitching.... see your quotes in op

"not being an starfish" quotes in op also

"I'm not some autistic kid" well I believe joining the nigerian cunts require autism
Lol you're hilarious. itt: im mad because a clan I WENT TO WAR AGAINST is stuffting on my thread

You aren't a "big war clan", none of the war clans ever are (except maybe that piloting one). I do apologize for that one image but I still don't see what's wrong with "BWHAHAHAHA" or "why are you taking this so seriously" when you were (and this drama proves it) are taking this seriously.

blake is being a total richard

blake is being a total richard
1 loving reaction image =/= the hundreds of images the others posted. If you're going to say I'm being a richard you might as well say the others were too.

1 loving reaction image =/= the hundreds of images the others posted. If you're going to say I'm being a richard you might as well say the others were too.
It isnt about the images, its the fact you blatantly insulted him.

tbh you're overreacting

tbh you're overreacting

I forgot this one in drama:

by you of course

fab, you can't take jokes.
second of all, why are you acting like you're a loving god because you have a fighting clan?

I support this drama, they look annoying.

/Support.
There's a line with this sort of stuff, and it's been crossed.