Author Topic: Dead Space FREE on Origin until May 8th  (Read 1304 times)

Didn't see any topics about this, so I decided I'd post one. Origin is starting up this thing called "On the House" in which certain games are free for a period of time. It's not a "free weekend" type thing a la Steam either, you get to permanently keep the game. The first one is Dead Space. You can get it here.

you can't buy me origin

you win this time origin
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 08:35:58 PM by awesomebread »

you can't buy me origin
origin is really not that bad of a program.

Origin is like Desura to me. It doesn't start on start-up and is only used for one or two games.

Given all the handicapped updates and instability Steam had in the past 2 years, we can actually say Origin is now up to par.

What the forget is Origin? I have Dead Space anyways, it's not that scary as people claim it to be.

you can't buy me origin
forget you mate it's free games.

What the forget is Origin? I have Dead Space anyways, it's not that scary as people claim it to be.
I played through it for the first time like it was nothing, as soon as i replayed it i was scared stuffless, dunno why.

I played through it for the first time like it was nothing, as soon as i replayed it i was scared stuffless, dunno why.

First time you expected it to be scary but it wasn't, next time you expected it to not be scary but it was.

Dead Space is a game that defies all expectations!

i m 2 scared too install the dead space games... is there a installer mod 2 make the installation's less scary??

i m 2 scared too install the dead space games... is there a installer mod 2 make the installation's less scary??
It's a horror game. It's supposed to be scary.

Origin is like Desura to me. It doesn't start on start-up and is only used for one or two games.
this is very accurate

also, i've played about 2 hours of it

Awesome! I'm installing the game now.