Author Topic: Kalphiter started an anti-Blockland subreddit  (Read 4029 times)

kalphiter is so much of a sperglord that he banned me
lol

Anyone have the link to the fantastic turkey/alien 3D model that Kalph made? I need to laugh a bit today

"Here's some pictures: http://imgur.com/a/oOHPU (this was after i rejoined from the vote "kick")
I joined Buttman's zombie survival server just to see if I could find real people on this game.
Did I really expect to find that? What an idiot I am.
I joined and immediately I see at least 5 bandwagoners (Nal, IkeTheGeneric, King of the Bill, Frontrox, and some other guy) and they immediately just start chatting "pacnet hosting" and whatever.
So I ask what the point of doing that is and they say that I'm stupid, handicapped, autistic (the usual half-baked insults that they throw for amusement). So I ignore them and one of the super admins (Visolator) says that I deserve it.
Yay! Now a person I knew to be "real" is corrupted by this hopeless place. It's funny. I didn't even try to argue but they jumped on me, so what can I say?
They were like jockeys (this was a zombie survival server) because they jumped on me and attacked. It's pathetic. Do they get paid for this or what? It makes no sense to me.
And when I criticize them, they think I'm autistic or whatever. I don't even have to say anything else, this is just the usual stuff you get out of a screwed up place like this. Sigh.
Then Hammereditor mutes me. Great! I didn't argue and I'M the one who gets muted. Nice play. It's pathetic. I thought Hammer hated this community but really he's the one who said "I have to suck up to them".
Then someone starts a votekick (it was a bandwagoner) so I get banned (voteKICK? nope) for 16 minutes. Then hammer said he's glad I got banned and he's happy.
So now all these people are corrupted.
The only people I can trust are the real people like Kalphiter, or the impartial ones.
As much as hammer claims that he hates this community, he really wants to "suck up to them". I'm just clueless right now and I don't know what to think. Hammer is again caring so much about his reputation on this game that it's not even subtle anymore.
The funny part of course is that this is nothing new. If people didn't act like this on a day-to-day basis in this community, that would be more surprising than if I knew that my mom was killed or something.
So long story short, it's nothing new, just blocklanders acting like blocklanders, plus user-to-user corruption thrown in the mix." Woah, These people need to chill.

Anyone have the link to the fantastic turkey/alien 3D model that Kalph made? I need to laugh a bit today

IIRC he never made that, it was whoever was talking to him on steam that made some "concept art"

Kalphiter is a sad little man, I just can't help but feel sorry for this stupid thing.

Hey, how about we make a BlocklandisBest reddit to show our love for the game?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 01:10:06 PM by Filipe »

Jesus christ this whole subreddit is a literal circlejerk

Nevermind, reported it c:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 01:54:17 PM by Boston Terrier »

I posted fun things of Pacnet and got banned by kalph :-(

Is it true that posting personal info like that on a forum is against the law?
Or are they just sperging? It seems like they are quick to wanting to get the police involved or something.
Could someone explain this to me?

Or are they just sperging? It seems like they are quick to wanting to get the police involved or something.

Kind of ironic to the stuff banned users have done. They complain about personal info being released as illegal when stuff like DDoS (?) and Phishing is illegal, and they circle jerk to hating BL for stuff community but they're the reason it was "bad". This place is awesome, the only reason for hating it is if you're being a sperg. People hate you if you deserve to be hated.

they're just bullstuffting imo

There's info on the subreddit that says "no censorship here!" but nal got banned

wat

Everyone in the subreddit is mentally ill.

It's not even trolling at this point. You know, say a few things to piss someone off and whatever. They are taking it to the point where they are legitimately serious and angry about it. Goes to show that not everyone is sane around here.