Poll

How should the map of national subdivisions be displayed?  Read this first.

Subdivisions should be displayed publicly and privately.
2 (28.6%)
Subdivisions should be displayed privately only.
5 (71.4%)
Other (Suggest in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Age of Chivalry — Conquests and Pilgrimages — [UOWA IV]  (Read 26456 times)

Grunter we ally, yes?

Mmhmhmmhm yes, as a birthday present.

A sizable ship of Ormarände makes a emergency docking at a Stormlandian port. On board is Styresman Marhke Svartvin, ruler of Svart-Port, north of Ormarände. From there, they meet with represenatives of the Stormlands, chatting and all that jolly stuff before their repairs are completed, and their ship sails back to their homeland. Shortly after, as word gets around, through the country, a formal alliance between countries is proposed for the betterment of both empires.

A small ship arrives at one of the ports of Ormarände, with tattered flags and very nearly keeping itself intact. Very few souls remain amongst the crew, but the one of interest is a older sailor whom rambles on about the 'Drinker of Seas' and the 'Winged Lizard'. A good number of smallfolk hear of said rumors, and they spread like wild fire throughout the already superstitious city. Are these just the ramblings of an old man, or perhaps there's something lurking beneath the tide?
It's just ramblings

Stormemark viking parties adventure about a bit of the northern coast along Scandinavia with preachers on board, expanding cultural, and religious influence. Those tribals are convinced to spread inland, and share their teachings, and once they have they may have a chance at joining the great, fierce lands of Stormemark. Whilst this happens, scouts on land begin scouting out the north, as Denmark-Stormemark begins scouting out a bit.
Pretty much just influence along the northern coastline whilst preparations to annex tribals happen both south and north, again mostly following the coastline.

Kharidia

Nation Color:  "#cc0000

Major Cities:  "Al Karrah, Al Idahn, Islamar"
Capitol:  "Al Karrah"
Population:  "286,112"
Language(s):  "Arabic"
Religion(s):  "Islam"

National Anthem or Theme:  "Arabian Nights"
Starting Location:  "Yemen/Oman"

Military Summary:  Most bladed weapons used by the Kharidian military are curved blades.  Thrown weapons such as spears, bolos, etc. are also used.  Bows are often ornate and very valuable.

Standard Footman - Your standard member of the Kharidian military, wears lightweight robes and chest armor.  Usually carries a bolo specially made to take down horses.
Standard Bowman - Your standard bowman, often carries ornate bows specially crafted by the bowman himself, some carry longbows and others carry shortbows.  Often equipped with a sickle or short scimitar.  Can specialize in close range and long range archery.  Wears light robes and no little to no armor.
Kharidian Knight - A respected and elite member of the Kharidian military, wearing specialized light armor.  Often times wear thick robes with simple chest, shoulder, and forearm armor. 
Assassin - Specially trained in urban combat and skilled in freerunning.  Often can be seen running along the streets or rooftops of Kharidian cities, often cannot be seen.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 10:38:50 PM by blazerblock2 »

Aren't borders determined by how far influence spreads???
Consider the highlighted areas a sphere of influence, or red sphere.

Wait a minute...
Consider the highlighted areas a sphere of influence, or red sphere.
Is it what I think it is?!
sphere of influence, or red sphere.
No!  It can't be!
red sphere.
AAAAAAAAAA
RED SPHERE

Wait a minute...Is it what I think it is?!No!  It can't be!AAAAAAAAAA
IT'S SPHERICALLLLLLL

dude don't ruin it
im sorry i'll go commit seppuku

i have dishonored joke
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 05:07:15 PM by mlockha »

im sorry i'll go commit sudoku

i have dishonored joke

ftfy

The Stormlands troops arrive north by boat and attempt to raid the tribes. (do i decide what happens or no)

You decide what mostly happens, but not completely.

zanovia continues to expand its borders in the same way as last time.

better set up some rivals or i'll take over this entire freakin continent