Author Topic: ✰SENSE OF RIGHT✰ FREEFALLING EDITION ✗ - POSTPONED, i have a better idea  (Read 1080 times)

SURPRISE MENEN I'M BACK

THE forget IS THIS AGAIN?
After the media related incident and robot law integration, Estasi lived more or less peacefully until a wave of terror swept the town, commanded by a man named Donovan "CERN" Coglione. Mercenary bands started appearing, most successful of them being "Bronze Fist" (leader: Cobalt Riago), "M.a.S.-ER" (leader: Taylor Bombsky) and ARMADA (leader unknown). MaSER was the band that ultimately took out Donovan and his right-hand men, but not without losses. However, CERN's miscellaneous gunmen are banding together and starting up a new terror gang on one of Estasi's islands. A new, recently-formed mercenary group boars a train to their port...

NO, FOR REAL, WHY DID THIS WARRANT THE X LETTER?
One, it makes the logo up there look cool. Two, if you have a problem with the X mark you can chew on a lemon -- I do whatever I want with the title because it's mine and not yours!

DO YOU ACCEPT MARY SUES?
why yes of course I'M ACCEPTING CHARACTERS I'M STILL DOING THIS

NAME: (preferably first and last)
RACE: (human, robot or something in between)
MANNER: (your character's modus operandi, look it up)
WEAPON(S): (I want you to provide how it looks like and what it does, as long as it isn't OP or ridiculous) (also: sprite it you lazy forgetsicle)
OTHER NOTES: (this is reserved for gimmicks and stuff, in case he has heterochromia iridum or something)

I may alter your character submission a little; if it bothers you, PM me.

NOTE: no you can't recycle past characters
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 12:10:20 PM by Cybertails1998 »

NAME: Jack Golem
RACE: Human
M.O.: Uses speed and stealth for quick, critical strikes, uses allies as enemy distraction
WEAPON(S):
Dual daggers and "sneak mask"
OTHER NOTES: fast, parkour, "Rogue class: Thief"

i dun forgeted fixed up here
NAME: Hikari Arata (male)
M.O.: Very skilled with the sword, Moderately fast, Not good with guns, Keeps to himself
WEAPON(S): Katana

OTHER NOTES: He has a sense of dread in him, occasionally seeing the future

because im an alt

NAME: "Oracle Overdrive" aka "OO"
RACE: Robot(?)
MANNER: Very calm and task-oriented, however very expressive. Most suited for espionage and reconnaissance. Other than to provide information, he barely ever speaks. OO has a vast amount of information at his command, updated constantly by multiple means (direct vision/hearing, tapping into machinery, communication, etc.). With this power, he is so attuned to mechanical energy signatures that it could be something akin to clairvoyance.
WEAPON(S): Standard issue weaponry; usually handguns. OO is not excessively skilled in armed combat, but can hold his own.
OTHER NOTES: One visible, piercing eye. Rumour has it that his covered eye has been tuned enough to see a pin drop from several kilometres away.
The attachments on his head are a high-powered sonar system composed of four "ears", used to detect very distant or quiet sounds. They are able to swivel in place.
For some reason or another, it is rumoured that OO has a tail.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 11:08:15 PM by PowerDag »

NAME: Eve
MANNER: Medical unit. Goes around healing injured allies and transporting them off the battlefield. She has a supply of syringes
WEAPON(S): Martial Arts
OTHER NOTES: Not
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 10:55:22 PM by Cool Boi »

Quote from: me

NAME: Alex "Darkness" VerTex
RACE: Human, with some dark powers mixed in
M.O.: Can help very well in technology (hacking, coding, etc.), mainly uses guns as weaponry
WEAPON(S): he pretty much uses whatever he can find or use (tables, things that can be lethal even though they aren't supposed to be, guns, assorted things)
OTHER NOTES: Alex has a kind of "rage" that he kinda gets when he gets damaged a lot in combat. He can attack faster and is a bit more stronger. He also can run out of energy he uses for powers he has (He has a lot, some including telekenCIA, hadouken like blasts, elemental use, etc.). The only way he can regain is by resting or drinking energy drinks.

the topic's too old so I had to manually put it back in

this will probably never get in due to too OP or something wrong with sprites
im sorry :(

the topic's too old so I had to manually put it back in

this will probably never get in due to too OP or something wrong with sprites
im sorry :(
i'm wondering what the heck is wrong with the second sprite
like the clothes and head are facing the wrong way

and yes, that's pretty op. tone it down mate

NAME: Veiye
RACE: Robot
MANNER: Fights using his fists and legs. Can also use a powerful eye laser but has to charge it up after using it. Is specialized in deciphering stuff. Will speak his mind at all times.
WEAPON(S): None, except maybe his eye laser.
OTHER NOTES: His face is an exclamation mark.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 03:38:36 PM by Yosher »

NAME: Feuer Automatisier
RACE: Automaton
MANNER: Mainly a heavy fighter, sometimes uses a controlled fire blast from his chest to melt his way through walls or people using up his fuel, if not able to get to an enemy due to distance, he begins to pick up and throw nearby objects
WEAPON(S): spiked shield, used in close combat to hack, bash, and slash his way through enemies
OTHER NOTES: fueled by any thing that burns.

(click for larger)
NAME: Vincent "Vince" Darren
RACE: Human?
MANNER: Weak, not physically strong, and moves at an average speed, but can move most objects that are light enough. He can use this to do things that his (or other people's) bodies normally can't.
WEAPON(S): (click for larger)
OTHER NOTES: When he was 14, he was hit in the cranium by a strange object that changed the way his body functioned. He had gained the ability to transfer energy to objects, which in turn will move them. Tests show that the energy has no effect on metallic objects, or anything heavier than 100 kg. Weird specifics, yes...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 05:06:14 AM by Zanaran2 »