Author Topic: DTB  (Read 3269 times)

Does anyone here remember this.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6823491646853599809

Can anyone here port the weapons from DTB to retail they are almost all open source so it should not be a problem. The TBM site has gone down so i will add a link to it later but for now i thought it would be cool to post the video. Also is there anyone here that can make a system of doors and teleporters that are compatible with Team Deathmatch v4.0 so we can have doors and teleporters that work only for team members.

Also this is a good example of why i want the editor wand back.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1380992516914476764

If you dont like the editor wand for whatever handicapped reason i dont give a #%$* you dont have to use it but some people do like it i mainly like the one from TBM and the stuff about the engine ill have to see it to belive it. So far it looks more like you guys that say the engine cant do it are full of hot air. You show me and ill quit asking about it but until then im going to be asking.

Can't do editor wand in Retail.

Bricks are designed to be STATIC, as in not moving or changing.

It will never happen. Quit asking.

Blockland-That game where you build stuff

I don't see how this can be stressed any further. Plus, if you weren't stupid enough to read, the wand is impossible because of the new brick system. If you're that stubborn, then GTFO.

If you dont like the editor wand for whatever handicapped reason i dont give a #%$* you dont have to use it but some people do like it i mainly like the one from TBM and the stuff about the engine ill have to see it to belive it. So far it looks more like you guys that say the engine cant do it are full of hot air. You show me and ill quit asking about it but until then im going to be asking.
If you researched enough, you'll find that Trigun attempted making an Editorwand for Retail. It failed epically and only move interiors such as the bedroom. You couldn't deselect them and they were deleted if you died.
The bricks are merely collision masks with a 3D rendering of a brick model placed there. The rendering of the brick isn't moved when the collision mask is. Apart from updating every brick's rendering after moving a brick, which in itself would require work. It is impossible to make a functioning Editorwand in Retail.

Plus we don't want to mix with TBM stuff, the models are Lego style and not Blocko style, therefor obsolete. Plus, i've tried TBM myself and the gameplay is nothing more than that of RTB's.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 03:18:03 PM by Monty »

If you dont like the editor wand for whatever handicapped reason i dont give a #%$* you dont have to use it but some people do like it i mainly like the one from TBM and the stuff about the engine ill have to see it to belive it. So far it looks more like you guys that say the engine cant do it are full of hot air.

I dont give a #%$* if you dont give a #%$*. It cannot be done because the bricks are made so that it cant be done

Does anyone here remember this.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6823491646853599809

Can anyone here port the weapons from DTB to retail they are almost all open source so it should not be a problem. The TBM site has gone down so i will add a link to it later but for now i thought it would be cool to post the video. Also is there anyone here that can make a system of doors and teleporters that are compatible with Team Deathmatch v4.0 so we can have doors and teleporters that work only for team members.

Also this is a good example of why i want the editor wand back.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1380992516914476764

Total TBM fanboy. The faster he gtfo's the forums the better.

Shame.

Get off these forums NOA!

TBM and DTB sucks.
and no one Is gonna port It. It has to be blocko not lego.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 09:55:03 PM by Isjix »

DTB....

I <3'd TBM + DTB

Ok how are DTB weapons any different than the retail weapons there are no logos on them noone would even know.

they are blocky, thats why.

Some of the models are nice, but I don't like the effects on them.

they are blocky, thats why.
Sir Badspot could get sued, cause there to much like the real things.

Now please stfu about it.