Author Topic: THOMPSON (marooncacti) JUST CALLED MY HOME PHONE  (Read 19090 times)

so everybodys freaking the forget out because maroon called bloukface and he was only calling just for art style suggestions
this is the bloukland forums apparently

He just panicked when you called him, and so my parents.
It's a guy from a forum that my parents extremely dislike.
So, they just tried to cut him all access to it.

then my bro goes to a damn best buy over 5-6 city blocks away just to get on a damn forum.
._.

it's pretty obvious that the only reason bluecacti did this was to harass blouk.

it's pretty obvious that the only reason bluecacti did this was to harass blouk.
Yeap.
ALSO, how the hell did he track down my home phone and blouk's name?!

Yeap.
ALSO, how the hell did he track down my home phone and blouk's name?!
maroon and his friends have nothing better to do

They really need to get a life

maroon and his friends have nothing better to do
pretty much



Whether it was illegal or not, it was a complete starfish move.
Contacting players in real life without permission is uncool no matter what way you look at it.


guess how long ago i added him
I almost never go on my steam so that's why

You have also proven that you shouldn't be taken seriously so why would I listen to your suggestions
I never asked for your help and I don't need it
If I wanted a guide of any sort I'd look it up myself
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 11:12:34 PM by ßlöükfáce »

Explain yourself.
If your brother didn't draw like a kindergartner stuff like this would never happen

Whether it was illegal or not, it was a complete starfish move.
Contacting players in real life without permission is uncool no matter what way you look at it.
What are you a club penguin administrator
didn't you try to post pacha's dox not to long ago

If your brother didn't draw like a kindergartner stuff like this would never happen
What are you a club penguin administrator
didn't you try to post pacha's dox not to long ago
no
I don't forget with dox. That is generally where I draw the line.

If your brother didn't draw like a kindergartner stuff like this would never happen
are you just taking out your anger on someone you feel lesser than you because you were constantly stuff on bu everyone else?

If your brother didn't draw like a kindergartner stuff like this would never happen
Go die in a hole, his art is wonderful.
He could improve on proportions but...
It's still very nice, I like it a lot.

IF you are being such a hard-ass critic, let's see if you can draw any better.