Author Topic: THOMPSON (marooncacti) JUST CALLED MY HOME PHONE  (Read 18989 times)

8:03PM
SKYPE CALLER
661-748-0240

I'm not sure if you can give information like that.


well we've got the number and most likely cacti or Thompson are stuffting themselves right now.
anyone able to figure out who it is?

well we've got the number and most likely cacti or Thompson are stuffting themselves right now.
anyone able to figure out who it is?
>implying a skype number will supply anything useful

send an email to skype support (abuse@skype.net) giving them info about the call (when it was placed, what number, the number they had to dial, etc) and maybe if youre lucky skype will ban them or something
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 09:20:05 PM by Frankie² »

send an email to skype support (abuse@skype.net) giving them info about the call (when it was placed, what number, the number they had to dial, etc) and maybe if youre lucky skype will ban them or something

ask for their info too

send an email to skype support giving them info about the call (when it was placed, what number, the number they had to dial, etc) and maybe if youre lucky skype will ban them or something
skype won't give out information about its users without a subpoena

i am currently contacting my group of anony mouse hackers across theglobe,,, prepare for the STROM tom.......,

skype won't give out information about its users without a subpoena
what info are they giving out
youre basically saying "hey this skype number called me at this number at X o'clock"
and since prank calling is against skypes TOS they'll do something (maybe)

Momentum: toms number
Nal: its a skype number dude
Nal: also skype
Momentum: call him anyways

send an email to skype support (abuse@skype.net) giving them info about the call (when it was placed, what number, the number they had to dial, etc) and maybe if youre lucky skype will ban them or something
Banned?
For one harmless and uneventful telephone call?

what info are they giving out
youre basically saying "hey this skype number called me at this number at X o'clock"
and since prank calling is against skypes TOS they'll do something (maybe)
at most they'd just deactivate your account (wow justice served there)

Banned?
For one harmless and uneventful telephone call?
possibly
Quote
(e) use the Software, Products or Skype Websites to cause or intend to cause embarrassment or distress to, or to threaten, harass or invade the privacy of, any third party
Quote
(a) Do not use the Software, Products or Skype Websites to do anything illegal. You are responsible for your actions and the consequences of your actions.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 09:42:17 PM by Frankie² »

I called him.

Do something about it.

I called him, his mother answered and I said "Is John there?" and she asked who it was and the first name that came to mind was "Tom" so I just rolled with it. Then I asked again for John so she handed the phone to who I assume was your father and I realized I was getting nowhere in this call so I just hung up. I'm basically the next Riddler, RIGHT?
Also
send an email to skype support (abuse@skype.net) giving them info about the call (when it was placed, what number, the number they had to dial, etc) and maybe if youre lucky skype will ban them or something
How confused and computer illiterate do you have to be to think for a second skype would actually listen to you if you called in saying "someone called my house and I wasn't expecting it!!!"

well we've got the number and most likely cacti or Thompson are stuffting themselves right now.
anyone able to figure out who it is?
How confused do you have to be to even fathom such an idea?

http://i.imgur.com/uofguPh.png I decided to send skype an email myself, It's pretty professional if you ask me. I guess this is how the interent works, right Frankie?

If you think for even a second that skype would ever do what you're trying to accomplish, you're an idiot. There would be riots in the street if people could just request personal information of skype callers, police need a subpoena to get that stuff, do you think they would just hand it out to any moron on the internet? You obviously have no loving clue how corporations work, they are only interested in the bottom line, not some rag-tag band of teenage vigilantes who need street justice on a situation they have little to no information on.

Also
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 09:53:01 PM by BlueCacti »