Author Topic: THOMPSON (marooncacti) JUST CALLED MY HOME PHONE  (Read 12350 times)

borderline

really? asking for john is illegal? good thing you have that e-lawyer certificate right frankie?

really? asking for john is illegal? good thing you have that e-lawer certificate right frankie?
depends on how you look at it, i guess. it could be considered "harrasment" considering this isnt the first time you or your buddies called his house with unwelcome intentions

Yay, I was right!

You tried to make bloukface look like an idiot, and you failed. How do you feel now that this information has been proven?

How do you feel now that this information has been proven?
You mean the information that i just proved myself?

yes calling someone that's totally illegal

you have done many a illegal, bluecacti has surely troubled nerd incs economy
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 10:08:53 PM by Maxwell. »

You mean the information that i just proved myself?
You have however, succeeded in making blouk's parents think that he can't be trusted with the internet.

I'm basically the next Riddler, RIGHT?
are you actually trying to say it isn't bad that you tried and failed to harass someone

are you actually trying to say it isn't bad that you tried and failed to harass someone
And got them kicked off the forums by their parents. It's likely that blouk will not be able to post as often now.

You have however, succeeded in making blouk's parents think that he can't be trusted with the internet.

I'm sorry i didn't know you too had a crystal ball and knew my intentions.