THOMPSON (marooncacti) JUST CALLED MY HOME PHONE

Author Topic: THOMPSON (marooncacti) JUST CALLED MY HOME PHONE  (Read 12078 times)

if this is true my alternate lungs will actually have a use
I stuff you not this is what actually happened
it shows how loving addictive this place is and how clueless my parents are

if you didnt do it you should really just shrug it off, your rep is already in the toilet anyway
i think the real issue is if it was thompson or you, both reasonable assumptions
>internet reputation

It's not "batstuff crazy" to think it was you when you have a history of doing stuff like this and even thompson himself said you were doing it to get people mad at him.
I never tried to do anything to get people mad at tompson, he was only saying that stuff to get the blame off himself. he calls me fat every goddamn day it doesn't even phase me anymore why would i go and find some random starfishs number on the internet just to call him and make him think tompson called him. JUST to rally all of his buddies to go up against tompson

tompson did not call you i did not call you

you currently do not have proof someone called you
as i do not have proof i did not call you

for all we know it was just a prank call and the guy decided to use the name Tom.

Bloukface give us the number. We will be able to get something from there. Our current problem is a lack of proof. That is where we could get some.

or just search the number on google. most phones you can see who called last

or just search the number on google. most phones you can see who called last
What did you think we were going to do with the number once he posts it?

Pretty certain Blouk is just making this up.

What did you think we were going to do with the number once he posts it?
call it and spam the stuff out of it, like everyone in this place does.

I did not talk to him directly so I don't have the number
my dad has it though and googled it last night
All I saw was 727 or something on the screen in google results when I walked by and then the rest was ...'d out
I will ask him when I get home

Pretty certain Blouk is just making this up.
Anything to back up this theory? It'd be nice considering that we are trying to find out if he made it up or not. I'm pretty sure just saying what you think without anything else isn't supportive to either side of the argument.

I did not talk to him directly so I don't have the number
my dad has it though and googled it last night
All I saw was 727 or something on the screen in google results when I walked by and then the rest was ...'d out
I will ask him when I get home
The fate of this thread lies in your hands.

call it and spam the stuff out of it, like everyone in this place does.
thats aginst the law

maroon why are you so worked up about this

maroon why are you so worked up about this
???

aren't people supposed to defend themselves when they're accused of something

Okay guys give me 3 hours or so to get home and all the way back this best buy is rly far